Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Easter Eggs

20 posts in this topic

Posted

A few days ago, Gametrailers.com released a New Zelda TP Video, filled with Easter Eggs (Hidden features inside of video games) and lots of other tricks anyone with TP can try. Im sure most players have stumbled across a couple during their gaming, but if you're looking to find them all, then this is for you!
[url="http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2631"]Game Trailers Easter Egg Video[/url], Its a tiny bit down the page, titled '[i]The Secrets of Twilight Princess[/i]' There's a large number of tricks in the video, so it would be a good idea to take a look, the only downside is that the video is a 25MB download

Posted

Yeah, Gametrialers videos always slow down my computer...but sometimes its worth it! Those are pretty cool, I tried most of them already before when I was still trying to beat the game, didnt know that that cannon guy was a fan of mario (hehe) :D

Posted

Lol you can control the Cucco! :D I need a Wii now..... :cry: SHADDUP!! I'LL SOB PATHETICALLY WHENEVER I WANT!!! :angry: ....... :cry:

The video's not slow on my computer. Not slow at all.... :cry:

Posted

ive seen all those except the guy with the bomb thing on his shirt.

Posted

thats probab

Posted

ther is one more...
the "postman" - when you look on his clothes, thers a emblem on it....... I am not sure, but it looks like the bunny(enemy) in the first zelda

Posted

u know i saw a green chu chu
just get a red and yellow and they will mix and a green one will come out

Posted

[quote name='the_triforce_of_untiy' post='27236' date='Feb 3 2007, 02:26 AM']u know i saw a green chu chu
just get a red and yellow and they will mix and a green one will come out[/quote]
what does it do?

Posted

I knew about all of these before...In fact, I'm the one that posted what the fourtune teller says on Wikipedia long before this movie came out. Cept the pumpkin one...

Posted

[quote name='the_triforce_of_untiy' post='27236' date='Feb 2 2007, 08:26 PM']u know i saw a green chu chu
just get a red and yellow and they will mix and a green one will come out[/quote]

Really? What was the potion?

Posted

i dont know....
i dont know why i never drank it..... and i knew over half of them before...but still its pretty cool

Posted

[quote name='TyjanIg' post='27383' date='Feb 3 2007, 03:03 PM']Really? What was the potion?[/quote]
It is just like a normal chu potion, except green, and it has no info, and does nothing. You only get to watch Link drink it... :unsure:

Posted

you know what?...i am goingto do it again....i'll be back.........................................................

Posted

I knew almost everything already. :unsure:

Posted

They forgot the one where the Fortune Teller says "what am I talking about" backwards when you ask for "career" advice ^_^