Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Headaches Kind of Hurt...

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Believe it or not, but I am angry. Grr.:anger:

But seriously, its this headache I have. It's like a migraine. What's there to be angry about? Well its the timing of this incident. I woke up with a headache this morning and I was like: "Ehh, whatever." But then, I got a surprise visit from a close friend who lives out of state. At that time my headache was just becoming an annoyance. After, head was hurting pretty bad, but then I just remembered I was also supposed to go with someone to a concert they wanted to see (irony is bliss, no?). So I had to miss out on that too! So I just decided to lay down a bit, of then, for no reason my wooden picture on the wall just fell off on my head. (Of course that would happen) So after throwing away a picture frame, ripped to shreds, I called it a day and here I am telling you people about it. This frustration's hurting my head some more. Worst day in, like, 2 months.

:wacko:

Posted

That really sucks. Get better soon.

Posted

Aspirin, heh

Posted

I read the title, and thats it.

My response:

No shit, Sherlock.

Posted

Oww, that sucks, man. Next time it happens, try massaging the back of your neck, or get someone else to do it. The majority of headaches stem from neck strain in some form.

Was there a major change in the weather? Such as a thunderstorm or a blizzard? I get splitting headaches early in the morning due to atmospheric pressure. Seriously, wakes me up at 3 or 4 in the morning, and the pain figures into my dreams, turning them into weird hallucinations when I wake up.

So what do I do? I take anti-allergy pills. You heard it. If it's sinus-related, like many air-pressure-driven headaches, you're better off using something like Loratadine. Take some Advil too, and have a full drink of water to rule out dehydration.

Posted

Dude you either haven't eaten enough or haven't drinked enough fluids

which causes most of my migrains

so eat a bunch of fruit

(I do not include migrains from thinking to much for I have one now and have no cure yet)

Posted

mate i know how you feel i constantly suffer from migranes and i have perscribed morphene for when they get too much, playing video games does not help eh haha i know man it's the worst feeling ever.

for ppl who suffer from migranes water does not help TRUST ME ON THAT

Posted

dude. i got hit really hard in football and had a headache on the right side of my head for over two months. Then i participated in my school's blood drive and it went away instantly. give blood.