Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

what was the hardest game you beat

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Chrono Trigger, because I hate level grinding so everyone was about level 50 at the end. Great game though.

Link to the Past was pretty challenging

Out of This World.

Elite Beat Agents on Diva mode.

Okay, I suck at games. I never even finished Cave Story.  :cry:

Edit: another thread reminded me taht I did beat Chip's Challenge. Only level iI didn't finish was 149 (the one with the ridiculous force fields)

Posted

SORRY GUYS IM GONNA HAVE TO SAY MEGAMAN 2 HARDEST GAME EVARR

Posted

Ninja Gaiden for the NES

Posted

either metroid prime 2 or mw on vetren

Posted

CoD: World at War on Veteran was probably one of the hardest, and I'll tell you why.

Towards the end of the game, the enemy does nothing but chuck grenades. They're all the little kids on multiplayer that have to waste all their grenades before going into a room. When you try to throw back one grenade, two more happen to appear at your feet. When you run to escape grenades, apparently the krauts are mathematical geniuses because not only did they calculate exactly where I was going to be but they timed the throw so perfectly that it blew up right when I went into it's lethal radius.

And this happened over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Posted

on cod mw (vetren) the sniper level is hard. at the end of the level a bunch of guys come at you at once and all you have is a sniper and a stupid pistol!

Posted

Okay, got a new one to ass to the list: I just beat Spelunky. I didn't get to the City of Gold, though.

Posted

on cod mw (vetren) the sniper level is hard. at the end of the level a bunch of guys come at you at once and all you have is a sniper and a stupid pistol!

I remember that. They gave you flashbangs, too. After awhile I started using em', and eventually got through it.

That was a pretty badassed mission.