Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What would you rate The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask out of ten?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

Now I don't want to get into too much detail here but the question simply is: "What would you rate The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask out of ten?".

I've already have given my reviews for this game in a previous post. I want to hear how great/how bad Majora's Mask really is in your opinion. It's time for users of Hyrule.net forums to decide!

But all and all it is a perfect 10/10 for me personally.

Previous quoted post for the review of Majora's Mask:

Majora's Mask, hands down. There is just something about this game that highly intrigues me. I'll tell you why I chose this as my all-time favourite Zelda game, of course not everyone is going to agree with me.

As i've talked about before Majora's Mask is the first Zelda game i've ever played-- anyway what I liked about this game is the replay value that it has to offer. This is just so much things to explore even if you beat the game 100%. There is all these secret conversations, secret events, easter eggs and you name it to discover. Also I liked the idea of getting to be able to re-battle the bosses in the game as well, which was a neat feature. I also like the idea of a menacing moon falling down and destroying all of Termina, and also the time limit too, which added together suspence and complete and utter terror. I know it may sound a bit rash.

The storyline was in fact very eye-catching-- It was definitely interesting I have to say honestly. Quite dark and omnious as well in fact I also like how the game was very individual, every race had their own story/backround. And the musical soundtrack really topped it all off, it was very enjoyable to listen to. Some of the music was quite dark and gave you a spine-tingling feeling. It also suprisingly has a very distinctive yet memorable landscape and other things. So that just about sums it up; Majora's Mask is indeed my all-time favourite Zelda game!

So that was generally my reasoning for why this game was my all time favourite. And also feel free to discuss ideas about what would of made Majora's Mask better, what made Majora's Mask bad/good and the list goes on.

Posted

I would say a perfect 10. It has every gamepaly element someone could want in a Zelda game. Difficulty, fun and masks!

Its not my favorite Zelda, but I would say it is my third. I still love MM and I grew up with it just like OoT.

Posted

Posted

Posted

10 of course.

Posted

For me, Majora's Mask is perfect! It's just... such an amazing game, an unique entry in the Zelda series, with a different story, likeable characters and great gameplay, which is expected from a Zelda game anyways c: 2nd favourite game of all time for me.

Posted

10 of course.

Okay, we already know your results (ratings)-- it's on the poll. What is your reason why you rated it that? Explain.

These are perfect examples of bad posts. If you haven't done it read the first post!

Posted

Getting every mask, fairy, and heart piece is a pain to do, but it nets you the most overpowered Link in the history of Zelda games. It's pretty cool in that regard at least.

Posted

Fierce Deity needs a comeback with Deku Link!

Posted

you cant turn into any other characters in the other Loz games.

Posted

You can in Twilight Princess....but that wasn't as good as Deku Link!

Posted

Also, the Oracle series gave you transformation rings as gag items that let you turn into a moblin, octorock, like-like, subrosian, and 8-bit link at the cost of being unarmed.

Posted

I'd say that Nintendo was trying to tell a story or an anecdote with Majora's Mask. 10/10