Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NARUTO RANTING

5 posts in this topic

Posted

i keep up with naruto manga but barely watch the anime now, apparently they are back at filler again! thats so very lol

also onepeice it's pretty much the same, will fairy tail be the same?

oh and bleach too when will the torture end.

T_T.gif i have no other means of chatting atm my phone is wrecked and although (off topic a little bit) my parents are lovely they wont just go out and buy a new phone 4 me i gotta work hard for it, but when i do? will i be able to buy the next naruto manga that comes out? well managing money is harder than i thoughtdizzy.gif dammit i wish sasuke would F.O.A.D.games_StarFoxLandmaster[1].gifofftopic.gif DAMMIT I DROPPED MY SHOE DOWN 4 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS

is naruto something you watch?

Posted

I can't really stand Naruto. I never gave One Piece a try, but the art direction bugs me, so I'm not going to. Bleach is pretty good, but I gave up trying to catch up with it.

Posted

I tried to watch Naruto, but I got tired of skipping the first half of every episode that told me what happened in the previous episode. Not to mention the 2-4 episode long battles.

Posted

I'm not very fond of popular manga. Naruto is needlessly complex. Bleach drags everything out so long that only one or two minor events happen in a chapter. And One Piece has no direction.

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane