Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

zelda or midna

17 posts in this topic

Posted

who do you think is more of a princess? zelda or midna?

weird question.

i think zelda is

Posted

Midna

Posted

Zelda

Posted

my friends say midna. im like WHAT!

Posted

zelda

Posted

-Zelda. Maybe I'm just saying that because I hate Midnal, but I still say Zelda.

Posted

-Zelda. Maybe I'm just saying that because I hate Midnal, but I still say Zelda.

YLA we have so much in common. i dont like midna either.

Posted

Hm, hard one. I love Midna; has more of a personality than Zelda if you ask me. Zelda cares deeply and sacrifices for here kingdom. Midna however is willing to do anything for her Twilight even if that means screwing up the Light World. I say Midna has a stronger passion as a princess, but Zelda has more responsibility as one.

Posted

Tetra. She is the best.

Posted

Lol, Tetra is the best. She has the best of both worlds!

Bad pun.

Posted

zelda even looks like a princess

Posted

Hm, decent question.

Midna's princess-like aspect is shown when she was willing to go on a journey with Link in order to restore peace to both the Twilight Realm (for her people) and Hyrule. Zelda's princess-like aspect is shown the same way, with her trying to help out on Link's quest to vanquish evil (eg.: she threw him the Ocarina in OoT.)

I think that Zelda had more opportunities to act more like a princess because she's in almost all Zelda games, whereas Midna only had one shot at the role. But when you say, "acts more like a princess", do you mean having proper etiquette, holding a loyalty towards her family and people etc.? Then I think both Midna and Zelda act the same way in terms of being princesses. They have similar ideas of what they are meant to do in the situations given to them, and as such they perform similar actions.

Posted

I agree with Eka

Posted

I still say Tetra

Posted

Hmmm... that really depends on how you interpret the question. Do you mean in etiquite, manners and responsibility, or something else?

In the beginning of TP, I would have said that Zelda was, no doubt, a better princess that Midna, but as the game went on, I saw that Midna really matured. Especsially after Zelda 'gave up her life' for her.