Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just Got Pokemon Platinum

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got a copy of Pokemon Platinum Version today (yes, just when HeartGold and SoulSilver are coming out, I know. Did the same thing with Emerald). It will be interesting to see how Pokemon plays on the DS Lite. The Pal Park feature especially.

But yeah, I basically bought the game just to get the free Jirachi distrabution at GameStop. I intend to go back in a couple of days and get him before the give away's over. I'm still toying around with Emerald-FireRed-LeafGreen, and my goal of catching every Pokemon that existed up to the Third Generation hasn't been reached yet, which I need Jirachi to fully relise. I know you can't transfer him over to the Advanced games, but owning one at all is good enough for me. Just as well, I can still have all of the Third Generation Pokemon on Paltinum, maybe even with less trouble.

Any thoughts on the Fourth Generation games? Love it, hate it, just want it to fuel greater plans of Poke-Conquest?

Posted

go go platinum rangers

Posted

I love all Pokemon games :D

Too bad I lost my Dsi yesterday in my house somewhere :cry::fear:

Posted

Ouch, that's no fun.:(

Posted

corocoro_Zorua_Zoroark.jpgnew pokemon in heartgold/soulsilver

Posted

No GoC, in Generation 5. C:

Pokemon Platinum is awesome! A great improvement over Diamond and Pearl.

Posted

They always go all out on the third version!:D Emerald, likewise, was much cooler then R/S. I'm hoping they will do a remake for Crystal along with HeartGold and SoulSilver.