Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sex Help Desk

38 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't help you there. . .

Posted

you dont u try talkn with her and just tell her it wasnt her fault and if it happns again try guiding her hands or sumtin so its not just all up 2 her and u can show her what you like. she might have just been worried about what u like or unsure of what 2 do or even just overwelmd at thinkn it was all up 2 her.

Posted

Okay, thanks. :embarrassed:

Posted

Ok, I know the question has already been answered, but this is my topic and I'll answer a question dammit!

Basically, communication is always important in a relationship, and sex is no exception. Chances are one or both of you were nervous. In an oxymoronic way you can use this to make yourself less nervous. Tell her what you want her to do, and ask her what she wants you to do. If you want a quick tip, just try having her... fondle you. It works for me... :embarrassed:

Posted

Thanks again. But that has been put on hold for like... forever! Anyway, who's got another question?

Posted

Question(!) A couple that lives with each other for quite some time, no sex, and the woman wants babies, or love. And the woman somehow forces the man without him willing, is that rape?

Posted

Alot depends on circumstances of how the woman did the actual 'raping', but yes, it could be rape.

It is alot harder for a woman to go to prison for rape. but not impossible.

Posted

If there is definite proof of rape, then I see a little car saying WEEEEEEEEEE.