Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey, I'm new

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi. My friend used to go on this site a while back.

I figured I'd check it out. It's jun so far, and I love tha colors!

So yeah... Hi.

Posted

I haven't been on here very long myself. I signed up in January, but I didn't really use my account until today. So I guess you could consider me new too. Welcome. smile.gif

Posted

Thanks. Nice siggy by tha way.

I like tha Lady GaGa quote. Your pic is cool too.

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net. Enjoy your stay. Who's your friend who used to come here?

Posted

Oh, thanks. Lately, I've been a bit intrigued by her music, so much so that I've downloaded nearly the whole The Fame Monster album. I only have 6 out of the 9 songs on there. A lot of people don't like her because she has a very out of this world, strange taste in fashion, but I respect her because she's her own person, and her music is great, at least to me. So...

I like your picture too. I can't remember where I found this one; had it for a while and I figured it looked pretty epic. Would do justice to my epic capabilities. :P Hey, have you played Twilight Princess?

Posted

@Young Link Addict: I don't remember her ID on here, she just used to come here...

@Lizzbmbiz486: Yeah, I just started playing it. My friend let me borrow it. Those plants that attack you in tha woods are WEIRD! Ulgh

[url=http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/user/8838-lizzembiz486/]

Posted

You talking about the red Deku Baba plants? I hate those. -_- How they chomp on you. So how far are you?

Posted

Not to complain or backseat mod... D: Or to be rude, but I believe that posting an entire post in one particular color was against the rules. :< It's like, an eyesore.

Hi though, welcome to Hyrule.net! c:

Posted

Oh!!! I didn't know that. Sorry about that.

Posted

I just got to tha part where you have to set that kid free... with tha monkey.

I haven't played it much. I like tha graphics, even though I'm using a GameCube.

And yes, I HATE Deku Babas... again, Ulgh

Posted

And does anyone know what the little dots below the picture mean?

Ohhh....Yeah, I have the GameCube version too, but I play it on my Wii. I just got one for Christmas. I know, fine timing since it's been out for a few good years. That always happens with me when I get a new Nintendo console - I always am able to get it just when another one is about to come out. When I got my GameCube, the Wii was about to come out. To tell you the truth, even though I haven't played the Wii version of TP, I would imagine that the GameCube version is a lot easier for certain things, so you don't break a sweat and rip a muscle or something. :P

Posted

Oh. Sorry about tha color thing... It's just easier for me to see.

I guess I should have mentioned this before, but I have glaucoma. My left eye was removed a few years ago.

Anyway, it's okay. I'll just use tha normal colors. I can see it fine.

On a lighter note, I've never played a Wii, even though my nephews bring theirs over... Wow

Posted

so anyways, why don't you try to describe your friend that used to come here? maybe we could guess who she is. Or, you could ask her for her id.

Posted

I think it was zelda952

She hasn't been on in a loooong time, you can try it though

Posted

Nahh...I did a member search. Either that name never existed, or it was erased. :\