Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I need help

14 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm new, and I don't really understand this Clan and Army stuff. It seems like something I'd like to get into but I would like to learn a little more about it so I can get into it. So any help would be nice. =)

Posted

im curious as well i want to make an auissie army

Posted

Clans are currently down.

Posted

^

If you want into any of the current ones (Courage, Wisdom or Power) let me know and I'll stick you in them.

Posted

Thats cool. What do they do in clans? anything special? Or what did they used to do. as they are down now or so i hear.

Posted

Clans give you access to whatever unique topics are discussed in that forum, and sometimes there are competitions between two clans, but this is rare.

Posted

But what is the problem with the clans that we cant easy join Tappy?

Posted

The site upgraded some time after the current clans came to be. Hyrule 3.0 kinda screwed the clan system. I don't know how, but it did.

I'm not sure if anyone knows how to fix it. Personally, I went back to the old clan system, as seen in my siggy! :D

Plus, I brought back the old, original Hyurle.net "clan." They weren't clans back in the day, just armies. TGEA was the first one from what I hear.

I'm not advertising, just sayin'.

Ah, good times, good times.

But yeah, you'll notice the "Just Like 2.0" skin. It's awesome, you should totally check it out if you haven't already. Tappy also may or may not bring back the purple and blue themes from 2.0. The green one that you'll see is the original one. Again, I don't know if he plans to or not. He did an awesome job bringing back the 2.0 skin, though.

If you go to the bottom of the screen, the arrow box next to the language one is the box that you'll want to click to find what I'm talking about. :joy:

Posted

Yeah I want to join a Army/Clan but I will have it with a banner.But why cant tappy just reset it to what hyrule was before

Posted

Tappy isn't in charge of revamping the whole site. That would be Dustin.

He could only change the forum skin.

Posted

I have the ability to change the whole site but I choose not to. There are many things that dustin has created and I don't want to change something that he has done.

Posted

Can you contact Dustin and ask him to reset it and then customize it again?

Posted

I've tried but Dustin doesn't love me anymore. The reason why clans and stuff doesn't work anymore because of the upgrade to our current forum system.

Posted

If you can reset it to the forum system before and then go back with fixing the problem but I think it is ok for many users to not use the forum while you are fixing it or Dustin can do it?