Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Upcoming Albums

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know why, but this year seems to be going very very well for albums for me.

First of all, there are albums already released those being Frightened Rabbit's "Winter of Mixed Drinks" and Eels' "End Times".

Upcoming are Pendulum's "Immersion", Kate Nash's "My Best Friend Is You", IMA Robot's album I don't know the name of and God Is An Astronaut's "Age Of The Fifth Sun".

For those interested in Pendulum's album,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57s_At4V5QU

Which blew my mind.

For those interested in God Is An Astronaut's album,

For those interested in Kate Nash's album, [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqV-embx_tA]

2010 is a good year, guys.

Posted

Oh man, I like the Eels. Didn't hear about a new album, though. I'll look into that.

Posted

i like the second one

Posted

Hmm. The Pendulum song was pretty good but it didn't have the same creativity that In Silico had.

Posted

All the bands i like broke up recently or are too irrelevant to release a new album :(

Posted

Valleys of Neptune was just recently released, that's about all I can think of...

Posted

That new Pendulum song was pretty nice (a little static'y though.) Maybe I'll buy this new album. =o

2009 was a better year for me in terms of albums. Daughtry's new album came out then, and the mention of two albums from different artists was announced. Those albums will be coming out eventually in 2010, so it should be awesome. =D

I'm really looking forward to the new Low Level Flight album, "Exit", and I'm semi-looking forward to Avril Lavigne's new, "Black Star" album. I just hope there's less screaming in the rest of her songs. ._.; *remembering 'Alice Underground'* I mean, it was a nice enough song, but she didn't have to go a pitch higher. xP

Posted

Valleys of Neptune was just recently released, that's about all I can think of...

This

Posted

It's pretty awesome, isn't it?

Posted

Actually, the band MGMT has a new album, "Congratulations" coming out. I didn't like them much at all before, but my friend got me to listen to some of their new album, and I like it quite a bit. It's very great psychedelic-y pop. I like it quite a bit as compared to the stuff they've done before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63nxBkJNXqI

Posted

OHHHH HOLY SHIRT I just saw a commercial for that today. Imma gonna be gettin its