Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

spirit tracks HELP ME PLEASE

9 posts in this topic

Posted

So i'm tryng to get into the fire temple or whatever its called, and those bird things/monsters have the keys and are flying around, but I CANNOT KILL THEM SO I CAN GET THE KEYS!!!!! is there an easy way to kill them? because i've tried everything but i can't ever hit them with my cannon

Posted

You have to either do a short whistle then a long whistle or vice versa which will stun the monsters, which allows you to shoot them down to grab their keys!

Or just go to Goron Village and talk to the Gorons, they tell the correct way to blow the whistle. C:

Posted

What Cascade said, but that only stuns them. That's the catch: they don't die unless you get all three keyt parts.

Posted

The whistle.

It's like.

GON GOROOOOOOOOOOOON.

So you gotta whistle to stun, shoot, run. Until you have all 3. I /think/ the elephant things can take back their key pieces too. But I am unsure, it didn't happen to me. It only took me forever because I kept not being able to get the third one.

Posted

Haha thanks I'll try again I nearly threw my DS at the wall yesterday, coz I thought I'd finally got a key but then the bird/monster/elephant/thing flew away. With the key.

Posted

Did you do it?

Posted

Yah finally last night! I played Link almost nonstop yesterday... it was actually kind of pathetic, I switched between Spirt Tracks and wind waker for practically the entire day hahaha

Posted

lol. Two of the best Zelda's ever B-)

Posted

Oh yah, definitely! TP and OoT are in my favorites, too