Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The days that get you down.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

*sigh* Today wasn't a good day for me, it just seems that everyone hates me today. This morning I had woken up a bit late and my sister left me and my mom had to get up to drive me to school, and I had spilled cereal on myself so I had to change into our schools uniform skirt since i didn't have anyother pants (no one EVER wears skirts to my school, I felt humiliated!). Then one of my friends was having a fight with my other friend and they both started screaming at me when I tried to figure out what they were fighting about. And recently theres been a stupid rumour going around school about me and people started to openly mock me about it, which made me almost cry, but I'm proud I didn't. After school my sister left without me AGAIN and so I had to ride the bus where more people mocked me, and then I got home ran to my room and cried. I never thought such a bad day could be possible! T_T.gif I'm probably going to go walk around outside and maybe go jog in the park I live by to clear my thoughts.

Posted

Rumors? Your peers sound like middle schoolers. I got teased when I went to school, but the reasons were a lot better then "rumors". I'd pay no attention to them.

Posted

Aww that's so sad. D:

Posted

Ouch. That sounds like an awful day.