Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora's Mask

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Guys! I have a question. Which of the two MM guides would you recommend? The Nintendo Power version or the Brady? I have never used a guide for a Zelda game in my life, but sometimes this game gives me a headache. It's the only console game in the series I haven't beaten and I bought the damn thing when it came out back in 2000. Any help???

Posted

i agree with lion heart the leading man balthier

Posted

Thanks for the recommendation. But, I'd rather have a book in my hands as opposed to a laptop or computer printouts. Call me oldschool:)

Posted

Anything recommended already is better than what you'll have to pay for, and you can always use gamefaqs.com for any guides you need.

Posted

ersonally reccommend the Nintendo Power. My mom got the game when I was young along with the guide. I still have both in great condition, and the guide is AMAZING. They tell you EVERYTHING. With no mess ups or typos. It tell you when and where you can get everything at what time its accessible. All sidequests are also included!

Posted

Thanks guys:) I won an auction on eBAY for the Nintendo Power version for about 14 bucks. Not too shabby.

Posted

Was the cheapest. Apparently, someone snatched up the 7.99 one.

Posted

Didn't see that one:(

Posted

Did you get it yet?