Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My computer is back

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It's about time too. I want to use it now, but my mom is read 111 unread emails. >_< Oh well. I guess.

Posted

My old comp broke once. When we fixed it, my dad decided to read his emails that he hasn't touched in over a year. It was about 400+... Yea, he isn't popular. Haha.

Posted

Guys... My spell check is gone. :cry: I don't want to go back to crappy spelling. What do I do? It used to be in the tool bar and now it's gone.

Posted

I use the google search bar. Just type it in and if there are search matches, then you are good to go! Just don't press [enter].

Posted

The google tool bar isn't there anymroe either. IE changed some how. Like how there's none of my old stuff. I hope I don't have to reinstal it. Again.

Posted

I hate when that happens. Like I updated my phone once and lost everything suspicious.gif The only thing I can think of is to suspicious.gif reinstall it unless there's another way...

Posted

Then I'll do it tomorrow. Who can't live with bad spelling for like 3 or 4 hours?

I got it back. I just had to instal flash player 10. :D

Posted

Yay!

Everything's normal again!

*glomp*

Posted

Yup. And upon further inspection, I got Windows Movie Maker now. Plus a whole bunch of other stuff I need that I didn't have before. Like Power Point.

Posted

AWESOME WELCOME BACK YLA

I APPROVE OF YOUR AWESOMENESS