Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lurking

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaagh! *crash lands and tumbles a few feet before coming to a halt in a cloud of dust* ....Oh, hey, I know where this is. I used to hang out here all the time. I sure was a dork.

.....just kidding! I'm proud to be a dork. Long time no see, fellow dorks. Needless to say, I did leave Hyrule.net for a while. I still come back and lurk every now and then, but I haven't posted. Not that this isn't a good forum. I've had good internet times here.

It's just that around this time a year ago I discovered a certain MMO called Perfect World International. Discovered, joined, and became addicted. That thing is crack, especially if you've never played before. So, my attention was diverted from this humble LoZ forum.

Soooo...what now. Hmm....well, I'm going to take a look around. See what's up. Post some stuff.

Since my PWI addiction is somewhat cured, I might just start hanging out here again. It is summer, after all. Not like I've actually got studying to do. Until my summer class. -_-

Posted

... GAEL! :D

*hug*

Posted

*awkward silence*.......I don't remember yooooooouuu! :cry:

Posted

I only vaguely remember talking to you, but you were an awesome artist and stuff so yeah :3

I think you'd remember me as Negation? Idk.

Posted

Gaaaeeeel :333

Posted

Hey, welcome back!