Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CONFUSION!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

What am I supposed to do here?! I'm so confused. My friend signed me up here but I figured as long as I have this account thing I might as well use it, but what do I use it to do?!?!?!?!?!

Posted

Use it for what you just did. Except, in a more constructive way. Click add reply, or use fast reply to respond to other people's posts and topics. Tools for changing your avatar, the picture at the top left of your post; and your signature, the picture(s)/ words at the bottom of the post are under "My settings", in the "Profile" tab.

Only post topics in the corect forum/board. Anything without a category belongs in "Open Floor".

Posted

Look around a bit and take it all in. You know how you just made this topic? Well, browse through more topics and add your reply. Maybe you'll find one on a game you're just obsessing over and you want to join the discussion!

Just be a part of the community. ^_^ We won't bite.

Posted

Some people bite....but not me

Welcome!

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule! Just remember to have fun and enjoy everything that happens here : )

Posted

Ah, new person :3 This here is nothing but a nice little forum here and, shocked no one mentioned it before, we love the game Legend of Zelda. However, we talk more about everything else than Zelda :D Look around and get famaliar with who people are, their personalities and just the feel of the place. That's what I did right before I joined. Like Jareddude said, MOST of us don't bite and I'm not one of them unless you really piss me off which, on here, no one really does except for one or two people. That's another good reason to look around, to see who bites and who doesn't.

Now for introductions. Hello there, I'm Mila and have been here for about 3 months. I love welcoming people on here, but oddly enough am a bit "keep to myself". I love Legend of Zelda, can be silly and you can PM (private message. You can do it by clicking the little envelope underneath my avatar) me anytime you want. Have anymore questions, feel free to ask us anything :)

Posted

Ello

well, everyone has pretty much told you everything and I have nothing really to add because I only really used forums here

But I am Goddess of Creativity (GoC), a future fiction writer and Zora fanatic. I usually don't bite unless you touch any of my Zora boys (exept for the king for he is up for grabs if you want him) and has you can see I kinda suck at spelling so forgive me. I am not just a LoZ fan but am also a persona fan (mainly 3 and 4).

Posted

This is a forum. You can talk to other people about stuff. Everyone here will love you off the top of the bat, so don't worry about impressing us or anything.

Posted

Yup, we're fairly harmless. And there's a lot of random discussion going on here, most of it not related to Zelda. Also, stay out of the Wild West if you don't want to be traumatized.

Posted

I want to be traumatized. ;_;

Welcome to Hyrule.net, don't be shy. Jump in and have a chat with us in the forums.