Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Captain America production Artwork leaked

11 posts in this topic

Posted

The Production artwork for The First Avenger: Captain America, the next movie in the Marvel franchise has been leaked. The movie will follow the basic origin story, a frail young soldier named Steve Rogers (Ryan Reynolds) is chosen as a test subject for Project Rebirth, the military experiment into making a physically perfect soldier. Named Captain America he is sent into battle against the forces of the Axis powers including Hitlers right hand man The Red Skull and his henchman Arnim Zola. By the end of the movie, which primarly takes place during World War 2, Rogers is frozen in Ice and rediscovered in the modern era.

capam1.jpg

capam3.jpg

I'm really liking the combat gear look to the costume, no chainmail and head wings here. The costume is more Ultimate marvel that Marvel 616.

Posted

Cool. I think he's kind of a silly hero, though. All he does is throw his shield at people pretty much, right?

Posted

Does he actually kill dem nazis?

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

That's pretty nice artwork. 'Looking forward to this movie!

Also, DEAR LORD HE'S 80?! O-O News to me.

Posted

What 80? Is that counting the time he spent frozen?

Definitely looking forward to this movie. I also heard theres going to be a Thor movie too, anybody else know about that?

Posted

What 80? Is that counting the time he spent frozen?

Definitely looking forward to this movie. I also heard theres going to be a Thor movie too, anybody else know about that?

First off Captain America is not 80 what was I thinking...he's actually 94. He was born July 4th (of course) 1917. And yes because of his time in suspended animation he's technically in his 30's.

Secondly yes there will be a Thor movie. And as luck would have it Production Artwork of Thor's costume has also leaked to the public. So without further ado here is Australian Actor Chris Hemsworth (Star Trek 2009) as Thor...

ThorConceptArt1-thumb-550x1207-40137.jpg

Posted

Umm... Captian America looks cool...

Thor better have his helmet next time I see him.

Posted

Oh right, whoops. xD I forgot he was frozen for quite a number of years.

As for Thor, he may appear in the Captain America movie. We know that the live action of The Avengers will include everyone once everyone gets their own separate movie.

Thor looks... fake. o_o; I dunno, it just doesn't look like real concept art to me.

Posted

I thought that Mjolnir looked cheap in Iron Man 2.

It looked awesome, exactly as it does in the comic. I especially love the impact crater.

Oh right, whoops. xD I forgot he was frozen for quite a number of years.

As for Thor, he may appear in the Captain America movie. We know that the live action of The Avengers will include everyone once everyone gets their own separate movie.

Thor looks... fake. o_o; I dunno, it just doesn't look like real concept art to me.

That's actually not artwork, that's the actor in costume. Only Mjolnir is a drawing.

Posted

Yea, I don't think it's a photo.

Captain America is so baws, but he needs his head wings.

My dad loved Thor as a kid. I'm sure we'll enjoy the movie together.