Cartoons?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Who here watchs cartoons?

I watch, the simpsons, fairly odd parents, spongebob squarepants, danny phantom, and some others.

Posted

I watch SpongeBob sometimes. ^_^ But I mainly watch MTV and other music/video channels.

Posted

Cartoons are all pretty cool, though I am starting to miss the classics like Donald / Daffy Duck & Road Runner.

The cartoons I watch now are mostly Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, and another one I love that isnt as popular is Drawn Together.

Posted

Cartoons aren't really a big thing for me, because if I'm using a tv, I'm probably playing video games. Still, I occasionally watch some like Family guy, Futurama, South Park, Drawn Together, Simpsons, and even Looney Tunes once in a while. :)

Posted

Simpson's, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, yeah. . .

Posted

Nickolodeon betrayed me, so.. I rarely watch it.

Zim (`course), new Spongebob (the old ones... eh), Rugrats.. I prefer it over All Grown Up..

Oh, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. XD That show is... drunk..

All the other shows are live-acting.

Posted

spongebob, Foster's home for imaginary friends, fairly odd parents, invader zim, and more...

Posted

I love that isnt as popular is Drawn Together.

Drawn Together is hilarious. :lol: How's that thing called in English, the one that looks like a yellow pencil with wings?

Posted

Cartoons...lets see...

1. Family Guy

2. Invader Zim (on DVD)

3. Futurama

This next one counts as a cartoon to me...well, at least I'm pretty sure anime is cartoon

4. Eureka Seven

And, away from anime...

5. Spongebob (new)

6. 6Teen

And..I think thats about it

Posted

Oh, my TV broke :cry:

But when I can, I watch the fairly oddparents, code lyoko, Zim if I can find it... oh, I don't remember any other... Well, my Tv broke a month ago so it's not a big surpirse :embarrassed:

Posted

south park, futurama, family guy, the simpsons. if I happen to be up and watching tv at 5:30am on weekdays, the magic schoolbus. it's a good time.

I really can't believe some of the things that south park and family guy get away with putting on television :wacko:

Posted

*claps* Yaaaay! Zim from other people.. ^^'

Posted

I would say probably:

Simpsons (though they are getting old fast), Futurama, Family Guy, and a couple of Japanese shows such as MAR (haven't really seen much of it though), Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop etc.

Though I wouldn't expect some of the younger members of this site to know of them though.

Posted

Oh, my TV broke :cry:

But when I can, I watch the fairly oddparents, code lyoko, Zim if I can find it... oh, I don't remember any other... Well, my Tv broke a month ago so it's not a big surpirse :embarrassed:

Yay! Another person who watches Code Lyoko! Anyway, the shows I watch mainly are:

Spongebob (new)

Fairly Oddparents (rarely)

Zim

Code Lyoko

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Class of 3000 (if I have no other option)

Billy and Mandy

and more.....

I also love anime, but I'll list only cartoons now.

Posted

pokemon, yugioh, yugioh GX, fairly odd parents, simpsons, futurama, family guy, king of the hill and loooooads more.