Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chill the puppy out.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I rarely post on the forums but I thought I'd just pop in to see what's lurking about.

The forums are not here to bitch at each other because someone said something you don't agree with. If you're pissed at a thread... Take a chill pill. I may only lurk on the chat but I do now and then lurk on the forums... With the new game being released new faces will appear wanting to chat about Zelda and we don't need people arguing with each other like kids.

Hyrule.net is about Friends. Family & Fun. Not about Bitching. Aruging & Fighting... So remember that.

- Attack IDEAS not PEOPLE!

I'm not mentioning names because that just seems lame... But seriously chill the puppy out. Instead of all this aruging we could be working together to make something good with Hyrule.net when the new game is released. You want more active forums... then stop aruging amongst each other and new faces will appear and join in.

Peace.

x

Posted

You are lucky you are so sexy, un. <3 The things I do for that purdy face, gosh. x)

Posted

Hey Nix. I'll stop bitching about whoever I bitch about. That person not being YLA, but Jareddude.

Posted

I want pics of Nix now.

Nixpix?