you need this hyrule.net

13 posts in this topic

Posted

i kid you not you need the wind wakers sound effects and you really need it

Posted

Wait what...

Please speak english person

Posted

You know how they have sound effects for games? They need Wind Wakers.

Posted

I'm still at a complete loss.

Posted

Why? Wind Waker?

I liked his voice in it :D

Posted

why i put this herecause i love the wind waker and i wished i could find some sound effects but i cant find them anywhere and i thought hyrule.net will find something.

i want it so bad i love the wind waker:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Posted

Well then we'd need sound effects from every Zelda game and not just WW.

Posted

Personally I'm wondering why you're looking for sound effects. "Because I love Wind Waker" is not an answer: were you planning on just listening to them on an iPod, using them for a project, what?

I mean I can understand someone asking for the soundtrack, but its sound effects? o_e

Also, I highly doubt you can find and compile those into a folder/ZIP file on the interwebs for download. It'd be much easier to scout out the soundtrack.

Posted

Personally I'm wondering why you're looking for sound effects. "Because I love Wind Waker" is not an answer: were you planning on just listening to them on an iPod, using them for a project, what?

I mean I can understand someone asking for the soundtrack, but its sound effects? o_e

Also, I highly doubt you can find and compile those into a folder/ZIP file on the interwebs for download. It'd be much easier to scout out the soundtrack.

i was going to use them for soundpackager (a program on windows) that changes the sound of your system for an example a beep for an error

Posted

I'll look for a package.

Posted

Huh? Well, it's most likely that neither of these lists are completed... I use some Zelda sound effects for Skype.

HelpTheWretched has a load of Zelda sound effects, an entire site devoted to them too. Wind Waker [WAV] files are available for download on: http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds/

I'm surprised you havn't found it... It was easy to find when I tried years ago, it probably is now.

I'm helpful, are I not? I'd better be.

Posted

Wait, what?

Posted

There are downloadable sound files from the Zelda series, (SOUND EFFECTS, not music) I posted them to help bring a solution to the thread.

Was the way I worded it hard to understand? :c I'm very sorry...