Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Could you go Vegan?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I could probably go vegan if I wanted to. I don't want to.

Posted

Posted

Really cause to me it tasted like a carpet sample boiled in sewer water then stored in a crack whores underwear for a month.

It actually nearly that bad. Far from it. The ones I had were actually pretty damn good. I wouldn't say they tasted like meat, but they were a good alternative.

You probably just had a shit brand.

Posted

Simple. I eat everything.

Posted

I'm going Vegetarian for the second half of this year. My friend dared me too and I kind of want to.

Posted

I've been in the process of becoming vegetarian for 2 months now .__.

I still eat chicken, eggs, and fish. But not pork or beef.

and even when I do, I try to not eat more than I need to.

The other day I was at a chinese buffet and walked down the counter just staring at all the chicken/pork dishes. I was pretty grossed out, but that only happens on and off.

I imagine all meat is human flesh. Usually a pretty good deterrent.

and for dairy products. I'm indifferent towards milk. I only have it with cereal.

I like ice cream a lot, but I shouldn't eat so much anyways. And. I've never liked cheese. Yogurt I really have to be in the mood for.

I don't care for them that much.

Posted

puppy you

If it were so easy there'd be a lot more vegetarians.

I've stopped eating pork and beef because it looks like chopped up people.

And I'm starting to give up chicken and fish for the same reason. (But obviously it's not as urgent because there's less resemblance)

I'm not going to lecture others to stop eating meat too. Sure, poor animals. I feel bad for them, but I don't care that much to preach down people's throats.

Maybe "imagine" isn't the right word, more like "I realized meat looks like human flesh, and it's a pretty big deterrent for me"

Gael started the thread about dairy products so I thought I'd throw that in there too.

Don't give me shit about talking smug when you're here just nit picking about one person's attitude.

Posted

You're just doing this for status, apparently. I mean, you're talking a lot about it but aren't actually vegetarian. You can't even be smug yet. And please don't try to be smug once you become vegetarian. Nothing is worse than that.

Rude and assuming much?

Anyway, that's a neat way to avoid eating meat, Kaffles. Visualizing it as human flesh. Creepy but effective. ;) I kind of did the same thing when I was weaning myself of off junk food. Every time I'd see it in front of me, I'd tell myself "It tastes gross, you don't like it!" Kind of works, but it still hasn't worked for Doritos.