Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My internet died. >_<

11 posts in this topic

Posted

So the other night we had this storm and my internet and router blew up. So I'm at my grandparents' telling you this. I should have new internet by this week. Though without internet I beat Super Mario Galaxy with all 120 stars. :D

Posted

Read "internet" as "friend" in the thread title and freaked out for a second before noticing my horrible mistake.

But that sucks that you're internet went out.

But it's awesome that you got 120 stars and stuff :D

Posted

Yeah. So I postponed doing my hardmode run as well so I don't forget what I've done.

Also now I'm doing it as Luigi and I already have 94 stars. I started it yesterday. >_<

Also sorry for bad spellings I can't find the spell check. >_<

Posted

Lol i know what that feels like. Our house got hit by lightning a year ago, and several things got fried, like my old nintendo wii Q_Q

Posted

Ok guys I have to go. I'll be back either tomorrow or next Sunday. (I hope tomorrow.)

Posted

I know how you feel, YLA. I didn't have internet for 5 weeks and even now I'm on a 5gig plan per month with a USB modem. It totally sucks.

Posted

I think we should all get rid of the internet all together.

Posted

does anyone actually like this guy

doesn't mean we should rip on him for everything. this seems like a normal topic and conversation to me

Posted

... You guys want me to leave? Just say so. I'll leave I don't care. I figured I'd tell you I'd be gone, but if you want me to puppy off then fine.

Also the internet works on my wii and my parents' laptop. Not the home computer.

Posted

Also the internet works on my wii and my parents' laptop. Not the home computer.

How does that work? >.<

Also, congrats on the stars. Now do it on Super Mario Galaxy 2 :3

Posted

I honestly have no clue. However my motem is also a router so I think that it works wirelessly, but... Ok I don't have a clue at all.