Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Games of All Time

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Melee is the game I've put the most hours into, but I think its ridiculous to choose a game for the best of all time. That's eternity, going in both directions, and you want to choose one from a list that's been around for thirty years?

Posted

Not sure about favourite Zelda. So I'll leave that. As for others, Shadow Of The Colossus is definitely one of my favourites. Along with Ico, Katamari Damacy, Demon Blade Muramasa, Mario Galazy, Prof Layton, Earthbound, Street Fighter, and the Ace Attorney Series. Probably forgetting a bunch others.

But if we're keeping it at one, then Shadow of the Colossus.

Posted

Halo: Reach.

...Waaaaiiit.

Posted

Super Smash Brothers Melee. Yes.

Posted

all resident evil games

legend of zelda-OOT MM and TP

all mortal kombat games

any wwe,wcw,etc.

soul calibur(obviously)

brutal legend

x-2:wolverine's revenge

star wars:the force unleashed and

guitar hero games

Posted

Hmm, that's a tough question. I'll go by genre.

Point and Click Adventure

King's Quest VI: Best one in the series, in my opinion. It's challenging without being retardedly hard like some of the earlier ones, beautiful VGA graphics, much better voice acting than KQV, plus the puzzles are much more logical. The story is great, some parts are downright chilling, and the multiple endings meant a lot of replay value, especially if you didn't get the best ending the first time around.

RPG

Chrono Trigger: Maybe because it's the first RPG I ever got into, but I absolutely love it. The music is breathtaking, I loved pretty much all of the characters, the story drew me in and even made me cry at times, and any level grinding I did didn't feel like a chore. The sheer amount of multiple endings is pretty staggering, too.

Strategy

Disgaea: Dear God, is this game ever addicting. I'm over 125 hours into this game without completing it, and I'm still not bored. The Story and characters are funny as hell, the sheer amount of

Puzzle

Tetris: 'Nuff said.

Platformer

Super Mario Galaxy: This is probably one of the most original Mario titles I have played. The level designs are mindboggling, some of the levels made my jaw drop, and the music is unforgettable. Its sequel may have built onto it and made more challenging levels, but it's the original that stays with me.

Action Adventure

Now this category is tough. I'd go with either Super Metroid, Aquaria, or Ocarina of Time. I'll cover those later.