Lights Out for TP and other..

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Kinda Stupid but...

Pulling your Lantern out in Barne's Bomb Shop is a bad idea according to Barnes, Pull it out once: He gives you a warning, do it again and... SPLASH :embarrassed:

Hena's Fishing Hole:

-1 piece of heart

-1 empty bottle

-1 frog lure

-1 sinking lure

-4 or more types of fish...

Personally i dont care about the fish so i won't type about them, but the bottle and piece of heart are what you need. Piece of Heart is up on the arched rock, on a little ledge to the left ( GameCube ) so it's a Ledge to the right for all you Wii people :D

Now the bottle of water...

I never would have gotten this without the strategy guide :embarrassed: but in Hena's Fishing hole there's a sign that says something along the lines of: Please do not throw away trash.. or something close to it. Well right next to it is a bridge, get on the bridge and face the mountain, cliff, wall, thing, and pull out your fishing rod ( the one from the beggining of course) then do some cleaning... Cast out your line and wait a sec, the bobber should go down, if it doesnt try try again, then pull back and reel in this sucker, when you reel it in... WAIT THAT'S NOT A FISH!!! you've caught a bottle :n_n:

Frog lure you get by playing Hena's ROLE GOAL mini game, all 8 levels, I got ticked at role goal but finally beat it only to find out it's hard as hell to land fishies with the frog lure lol.

Sinking lure.... stupidly hard to get... catch and keep a Bass, Catfish, and Pike, then leave and come back in until the season is summer... then fish for it at the very tip of the little walkway I think...

Posted

I knew 'bout these!!

Posted

Me to. This things was all quite easy to get, expect of the frog lure. I hate the roll-goal game. How does it work on the gc btw?

Posted

Me to. This things was all quite easy to get, expect of the frog lure. I hate the roll-goal game. How does it work on the gc btw?

you roll with the control stick and change camera views with the c-stick. That's pretty much it.

Posted

you roll with the control stick and change camera views with the c-stick. That's pretty much it.

I Still have a ways to go.....:cry:

:lol:

Posted

It is loooaaaadddsss harder on the Wii than the GC. I beat the GC one in 10 minutes (all of them mind you) and on the GC one I only beat 6 stages in about 2 hours...yippee...