Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I knew it was bound to happen!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It's the end of an era folks. The home video retail market is on the skids and as such this kid's out one job. I loved working at that place man, movies and TV is a passion of mine and I'd always shoot the poop with the renters about movies and tv shows coming to or on or should be on DVD.

Well when a door closes a window opens cause I already have an interview lined up. My mother's a supervisor for Sentry Security and she's gonna get me an interview. I'm hoping for bank guard cause if I get it, bank security is armed security which means I get to bring my gun to work.

Posted

;^;

No more stories about how shit people are at work.

And it is nice you are moving onto another job so fast maybe. And if you get it, more stories!

And I just realised that you are one of those people who has always been here standing around on the walls of our world but you're never really involved. You just pass by, frequently and tell us of your travels and troubles before heading off to a life we've never really had much insight into.

What do you even look like.

Posted

Yeah, we don't know much about you booster, what is this?

Posted

I see you already have an interview in order, but did you try looking for movie theater work? They would hire lots of people where I used to live.

Posted

I see you already have an interview in order, but did you try looking for movie theater work? They would hire lots of people where I used to live.

Before I got a job at Blockbuster I did work at the local theater and hated every moment of it. I had to sweep up after every show and serve popcorn and such.

Posted

I had my interview today. Passed my physical and drug screening as well as an extensive background check. Tomorrow I go to the State Police headquarters for firearms certifications (which is a lock). By this time next week I will be the second shift guard at a Springfield Massachusetts Bank of America.

Posted

Thats good, what kind of gun are you going to get? I use an S&W SD40 for work.

Posted

I think it's a bit irresponsible for them to allow you to use guns.

I mean, why the hell would you need a gun as a security guard. Just hit cunts with your baton.

Posted

They won't let you use a gun on the job unless you go through the right training and pass the background checks, among other things.

The only time I use my gun is when someone else has a gun or when someone could be mortally wounded by someone else with a knife or something.

Otherwise I just hit em with my fist or the trusty old taser.

Posted

Thats good, what kind of gun are you going to get? I use an S&W SD40 for work.

Heckler & Koch p2000 9mm