Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora's Mask

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Majora's Mask is, for me one the best games of all time! Now some of you might hate me for saying that, but I find that game FILLED with more emotions, action, story, and music than any other Zelda game. It might just be out of my top 4 favorite Zelda games, and moved to favorite game EVER! What is your opinion?

Posted

The story is good (Link's Awakening is probably superior), but I just like the sheer number of collectibles. All of the backstory for the various people of Clock town was pretty nice, too; it seemed like everyone had a story to tell.

Just out of curiosity, have you played all of the Zelda games?

Posted

i think most hardcore fan would love majora's mask more but i rekon the younger generation still likes ocarina of time more

Posted

Majora's Mask is great :>>>>> So much better than OOT imo.

2nd favourite game ever yayy

also, this should really be in Gaming Zone or the Zelda section somewhere

Posted

i think most hardcore fan would love majora's mask more but i rekon the younger generation still likes ocarina of time more

I don't understand as to why the younger generation (probably meaning my own generation, or the one after it) would like Ocarina of Time more than Majora's Mask. While it may be true, Majora's Mask came out after Ocarina of Time... So it's not like it'd be too old for them to even remember.

Is it because kids don't like dark and depressing stories?

Posted

Majora's Mask is my second favorite.

Posted

A lot of people here seem to rate Majora's mask pretty highly. I personally got a lot of game play out of Windwaker.

Posted

majoras mask is definatly my favorite game in the zelda series to date, so yeah, i agree with you 100%

Posted

Wind Waker, all the way.

Posted

Wait, what is this doing in Open floor and Casual? Where are the mods?

Posted

archlord gold

The Ming Dynasty Great Wall starts on the eastern end at Shanhai Pass,archlord gold near Qinhuangdao, in Hebei Province, next to Bohai Gulf. Spanning nine provinces and 100 counties, the final 500 kilometers have all but turned to rubble, and today it ends on the western end at the historic site of Jiayu Pass, located in northwest Gansu Province at the limit of the Gobi Desert and the oases of the Silk Road. Jiayu Pass was intended to greet travelers along the Silk Road. Even though The Great Wall ends at Jiayu Pass, there are many watchtowers extending beyond Jiayu Pass along the Silk Road. These towers communicated by smoke to signal invasion.

archlord gold

The Kokes Manchus crossed the Wall by convincing an important general Wu Sangui to open the gates of Shanhai Pass and allow the Manchus to cross.archlord gold Legend has it that they took three days for the Manchu armies to pass. After they conquered China, the Wall was of no strategic value as the people whom the Wall was intended to keep out were ruling the country (becoming the Qing Dynasty).

flyff penya

The government ordered people to work on the wall,flyff penya and workers were under perpetual danger of being attacked by brigands. Because many people died while building the wall, it has obtained the gruesome title, "longest cemetery on Earth" or "the long graveyard". Their bodies were not entombed in the wall, however. A body buried in the wall would have weakened its structure, so workers were buried nearby instead.

flyff penya

While some portions near tourist centers have been preserved and even reconstructed,flyff penya in most locations the Wall is in disrepair, serving as a playground for some villages and a source of stones to rebuild houses and roads. Sections of the Wall are also prone to graffiti. Parts have been bulldozed because the Wall is in the way of construction projects.

maple story mesos

The materials used are those available near the site of construction.maple story mesos Near Beijing the wall is constructed from quarried limestone blocks. In other locations it may be quarried granite or fired brick. Where such materials are used, two finished walls are erected with earth and rubble fill placed in between with a final paving to form a single unit. In some areas the blocks were cemented with a mixture of glutinous rice and eggwhite.In the extreme western desert locations, where good materials are scarce, the wall was constructed from dirt rammed between rough wood tied together with woven mats.

maple story mesos

The Wall is included in lists of the "Seven Medieval Wonders of the World"maple story mesos but was of course not one of the classical Seven Wonders of the World recognized by the ancient Greeks. The Wall was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.

There is a longstanding disagreement about how visible the wall is in space. Richard Halliburton's 1938 book Second Book of Marvels said the Great Wall is the only man-made object visible from the moon. This myth has persisted, assuming urban legend status, sometimes even entering school textbooks. The Great Wall simply cannot be seen by the unaided eye from the distance of the moon. Even its visibility from near-earth orbit is questionable.