Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fan Fictions

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I was looking through the Fan Fiction section of the forum earlier and I noticed that roughly 95% of them never get finished, and a lot of them are realy good ones. Due to the lack of complete fanfics, I'm asking anyone and everyone who has started a Fan Fiction or story to finish it, or atleast

try to finish it. I hope to see a lot of good Fan Fictions being updated in the future.joy.gif

Posted

The only fan fictions I've ever seen finished were pretty bad. I remember some guy named the wall flower came in and decided posting his zelda fap stories. Something about a dance club. It was pretty frustrating.

Posted

Oh I remember the Wallflower dude. That was...disturbing :>

also, real life and laziness, although I posted this in the other topic :>

Posted

Wait, does Cascade write fanfics?

Posted

maybeee :>

But I have self-esteem issues so no fanfics for you. =P

Posted

So if I bring up your self esteem will you post fan fics?

Posted

If you want a million Persona love stories, then yes :>

Posted

A PERSONA FAN-FIC BY CASCADE!!!! GIMME!

I usually don't read fan-fics but you are making me want to.

Posted

Dear god, I forgot that existed. I repressed that one so bad.

I have not read it yet, so don't hold me to this, but I have a theory. You know how Fruitcake sucks? Which is so weird because it has such a great recipe. Fruit is good, Cake is great, fruitcake is nasty crap. Well, Wind Waker is good, Ed Edd n' Eddy is Great, Wind Waker Eds is nasty crap.

Posted

In Case anyone wants the rest of my Ed-Waker Fic, you can find it here. I'm almost done with it, but some projects have come up and it may take me a while to get to finishing it. But someday soon I will!

http://www.fanfictio...waker_Reuploded

Wait are you kidding me, Ed, Edd & Eddy + Zelda?

I'm sorry but what the puppy

Posted

Sounds tame compared to the Ed, Edd n' Eddy/Sonic/Tales of Symphonia fic I read once.

gosh that story was hilarious :<

Posted

Cascade, if you can find it again post links.

Jeez we should turn this thread into a thread for all the horrible fanfictions we find. Why don't we have one of those? I'm gonna go make one.

Posted

That is a wonderful question. My answer to that is simply that some lose interest in their story. For me, I realized that my writing sucked face and the overall concept was kind of lame (page number? Oh, my Gr 8 mind... xD) so I left it.

However I realize that I pretty much left it at a crucial point in the story (right before the battle), so that prooooobably wasn't the best idea. =P I still have printed off versions of all 7 parts, so I have the ability to finish it. I just need to feel like it. And maybe rewrite it. xD;

Posted

I was looking through the Fan Fiction section of the forum earlier and I noticed that roughly 95% of them never get finished, and a lot of them are realy good ones. Due to the lack of complete fanfics, I'm asking anyone and everyone who has started a Fan Fiction or story to finish it, or atleast

try to finish it. I hope to see a lot of good Fan Fictions being updated in the future.joy.gif

I write LoZ fanfiction on fanfiction.net, and I've been stuck on the same chapter for a year. I've rewritten it maybe a dozen times, and I'm still not satisfied with it. I'm sure people think I've died or something. :S