Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf Warmup

308 posts in this topic

Posted

But like really, I think it would be a better option to lynch someone who is actually inactive. Like Cascade or Linkprow or Obstinaposapmd or w/e. They could be lurking like a wolf.

I vote Cascada

Posted

lol the majority of the section was not important because it would be werewolf, followed by something else for a while, then werewolf. werewolf conversations dont need to be long for people to attempt to sway others' opinions out side of the thread

Posted

Also, the seer comment was a joke.

Posted

I'd be killed by wolves because I like to argue, I've been arguing against pretty much everything so far. I don't trust you or really anyone who has a definitive opinion at this point in the game.

And I know for fact that I'm town, and they should know for fact that I'm not a wolf. If I were town, wouldn't they like me to shut up and stop being "scummy" in their place? You think I'm scummy, so obviously I'm not playing the role of an innocent townie very well. It means I come off as unpredictable, and that's not very good for their case.

Or maybe they'd want to keep me around for an extra turn as a distraction.

If anything, we still don't know who the seer is. So if we lynch an inactive player, they might be the seer. I think it's pretty safe to say that you, Nabe, or Pheo are not the seer. If Pheo was, he would be defending himself more than he has been.

So it'd be better to kill pheo, townie or wolf, rather than someone who could be wolf, townie, or seer.

I want the seer to seer me.

Posted

But like really, I think it would be a better option to lynch someone who is actually inactive. Like Cascade or Linkprow or Obstinaposapmd or w/e. They could be lurking like a wolf.

I vote Cascada

Ob's in New Zealand.

Has Cascade posted yet?

Posted

Alright, well, the way I see it Cascade has made more posts than Ganny, and has been on skype. Which is also why I'm still up for George, but hey, Cascade is fine, too. We've got like fifteen minutes in the night left, lets hurry up and decide on someone.

Posted

lets debate with no constructive results

Posted

I got ninja'd. Kaffles, I still don't have a clear cut reason on why you're suspicious of me.

And, puppy it. Feimin.

Posted

I'd be killed by wolves because I like to argue, I've been arguing against pretty much everything so far. I don't trust you or really anyone who has a definitive opinion at this point in the game.

And I know for fact that I'm town, and they should know for fact that I'm not a wolf. If I were town, wouldn't they like me to shut up and stop being "scummy" in their place? You think I'm scummy, so obviously I'm not playing the role of an innocent townie very well. It means I come off as unpredictable, and that's not very good for their case.

If you look scummy, the scum will keep you around. Scum gets rid of inactives at this point, not people they can pass off as scum.

Pheo

Posted

I've been trying to say, don't bandwagon anyone who is inactive.

Because yes, they could be wolf, but yes they could also be the SEER.

You need the seer to at least claim a few trustworthy players before he/she dies, even if the seer doesn't find a wolf.

Get someone we know who isn't the seer.

Posted

I'll worry about the fact that killing off an inactive player makes me look scummy later. Everyone throw your hats in for Cascade, we're almost out of time.

Posted

lets point fingers at random players because abandoning our arguments is the only way

Posted

Wait, now I'm being voted for. Haven't I stated before that the reason I want innactive players out of the game is because thats what killed the last four games? Cascade has even said himself he's too scared to say anything in this game. Cascade, for the love of god make a post.

Posted

If you look scummy, the scum will keep you around. Scum gets rid of inactives at this point, not people they can pass off as scum.

Pheo

Are you saying "Scum gets rid of inactives at this point" as, Pheo is scum? I don't understand.

Posted

Alright people, the deadline has been hit.

Give me a minute to add up the votes.