Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twenty Words to Terrific

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I'm not the only one here who religiously visits mspaint adventures. Home of the critically acclaimed Homestuck and Problem Sleuth, This website has been the source of both of my avatars over time (Spades slick and Problem Sleuth from Homestuck and the adventure of the same name, respectively).

But that has nothing to do with anything. See, he's selling published versions of Problem sleuth in book format. Picture book format, specifically. Think Calvin and Hobbes books. Like that. There's two books up for sale right now, one is a compilation of chapters 1-5 and the other is 6-9. Thing is though, apparently if you pre order the second book, you can send him an email with twenty words describing what you want him to draw for you on the inside cover. However, if you write more than twenty words he's just going to draw whatever he wants.

If you want a couple examples of pictures his stuff, here's a few:

Problem Sleuth:

mspa-office-print.jpg

Spoilered because its some pretty epic final problem sleuth shit. Sahaqiel stay the hell away from this.

PS: LV. 99 SLEUTH DIPLOMACY -> PAX PROBLISCUM

ps1522.gif

In a last ditch effort to salvage diplomatic proceedings, you invoke the ultimate resolution in your formal attache of plenipotentiary clauses, motioning for bilateral demilitarization and cessation of hostilities for the mutual advancement and prolonged commitment to the furtherance of harmonious relations among sovereign parties.

Next.

ps1523.gif

PEACE BE WITH YOU.

Homestuck:

Examine room.

00004.gif

Your name is JOHN. As was previously mentioned it is your BIRTHDAY. A number of CAKES are scattered about your room. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You have a passion for REALLY TERRIBLE MOVIES. You like to program computers but you are NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. You have a fondness for PARANORMAL LORE, and are an aspiring AMATEUR MAGICIAN. You also like to play GAMES sometimes.

What will you do?

(More epic spoiler shit)

homestuckhorrorterror.jpg

Guys. Help me think of something that I can write in twenty words. As it stands I can only think of naming friends and sending pictures of them, giant mech fights, and zombie hunting. I am totally doing this.

Posted

GUYS I NEED HELP PLEASE

Posted

All of you are dicks.

Posted

made you look

Posted

oh you bugger

Posted

Well Pheo, what do you want him to draw? I don't know how much help I can give you here.

Posted

I can't think of anything specific. I was hoping people would just try to write twenty word sentences.

Posted

A penis.