Spelunky Werewolf - Wolves win! Kimmy and Muff too!

354 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Role-claiming isn't always true.

2. It's the first day

3. Lynch on first day is better than no lynch, etc.

Posted

V O T E C O U N T

K0mmy -- Fierce M0ffin -- Sahaqi0l -- Lin0x -- Tet0

Casc0de -- That-8guy -- Chim0tals -- Aeth0x -- K0ffles

Ph1o -- Largely L0gendary -- Shad0wknight -- P0draig! -- DocH0bo

GMP, l0l -- Amm0nsa -- Gan0ndorf333 -- Hiro Pr0tagonist

/ V O T E C O U N T

10 to lynch.

T1G (Muff, LL, Cascade, Kimmy, Ammonsa, Pheo, Aethix, Linox)

Pheo (Chimetals)

Posted

Chimetals, you're new to this game right? You should change your vote from me to T1g. T1g has eight votes stacked against him with ten to lynch, and no one to challenge that. On the first day, we have no information other than what we say and do with each other. So it's best that we control the first kill. Otherwise, the wolves will take it, and have the ability to mess with whatever information we have. Since we don't have anything to go off of, and we need to have a kill, its best to go with T1g.

Posted

does anyone else want to role claim as the caveman? If you played spelunky for 5 min you would know that the caveman is important enough to wind up in this

And lynch is better than no lynch but is it better to lynch a definitive town or would you want to go with a shot in the dark, which is what you would do on the first day.

No information to go off of? I role claimed. I am the Caveman. No one else will say they are the caveman. This is information. I dont really know what it is you want from m, but killing me is a huge waste

Posted

Nobody is going to care. You are being a baby. We first day lynch someone all the time. It happens.

Posted

yeah but the purpose of a first day lynch i negated when the only thing you are doing is helping the wolves win faster

Posted

We've reached an impasse.

Rather, a target was found.

Maybe it's not him.

Posted

so what, a massive lynch-vote change?

and I'm gonna play devils advocate here....the caveman isnt a main character or anything....it's not like saying "no one else is mario!" your logic is bombing out....

Posted

how is it bombing out. If i were lying someone would call me out on it. Caveman is obviously in this game, considering he likes to tank you in the face all the time.

Posted

No one is denying you're a caveman. Why don't you tell us your role in the game and see if we think you're important enough to stay alive? Though, if you really are important enough to stay alive, you probably shouldn't tell us why you're worth staying alive in the first place. However, if you tell us you're important, we can ask the anonymous medic, if they exist, to protect you tonight. Though really, I think that's a whole lot of trouble to go through on the first day and you should just be lynched.

Posted

No, that there is "only one" caveman makes no sense to me....hes a crowd-type character, like the damselS in distress--its like saying theres only one of those, or only one shopkeeper...

I can believe your role is caveman, but I dont think its likely youre the only one....

Posted

Chimetals, games like werewolf don't work that way. everyone in these games usually has their own unique and independent role. If T1g says he's the caveman, he's probably the only one. However, there are more like him, in that there are other town who are on his side, assuming he's town.

Posted

chimetals they dont make duplicates of the same character in werewolf. There is only one of everything, character wise, at least

And yes, saying my ability kind of negates the purpose of me having it :/

Posted

I'm currently in a game called Bear and Fish Mafia. Everyone who's town is Bear, everyone who's not is Fish.

Food for thought.

Posted

Unless the game dynamics on this site have changed, I'm going to assume that everyone is a unique character. I know that other sites have people as the same thing, but that's never seemed to be the way Hnet has played the game.