Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Guy

5 posts in this topic

Posted

So last night I was bored and a friend on another website showed me a game he made. I downloaded it and it was fun. So I thought "What other games could I play that I could download," the only thing that came to mind was I Wanna Be the Guy. So I'm going to play that.

Now I would record it and upload it to Youtube for your enjoyment of my pain and suffering, but I honestly don't know how to record on the computer with out a video camera and without it looking bad. Not to mention I don't have a mic so I can't record my voice. (That may be for the best.)

So if my activity decreases more than ever, you'll know where I'll be. So right now I'll say, good bye sanity, good bye any friends, good bye any chance of a girl friend with anyone (as if I ever had that.) So yeah.

Ok well apparently I need a video capture device, but to be honest I have no clue what that is.

Posted

Thanks, LL. Now I shall record it for your guys entertainment. Because who doesn't love watching people suffer from hard games? Maybe that's just me though.

Posted

So last night I was bored and a friend on another website showed me a game he made. I downloaded it and it was fun.

I demand a link.

Also LL, I think I'm going to try that program as well.

Posted

Ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ea0ybor9esq65yc

Controls:

Any button at title screen: Go into the game.

Up/Down/Left/Right: Move.

P: Pause

Space Bar: Shoot.

It's just a basic airplane shooting game.

Posted

I Wanna Be the Guy is pertty fun, but a little too masochistic even for my taste. I like watching other ppl play it, though, so let me know when it's available.