Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii The Sims

30 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='ZeldaKing26' post='31660' date='Mar 4 2007, 11:53 AM']Wow!! Nintendo has to be kidding me! No Sim game on the home consoles can beat Sims on the PC! I think Nintendo has lost it with the graphics on this game :angry:[/quote]
What the hell does nintendo have to do with this?
What's wrong with you anyways? On your period or something?

Posted

[quote name='ZeldaKing26' post='31660' date='Mar 5 2007, 04:53 AM']Wow!! Nintendo has to be kidding me! No Sim game on the home consoles can beat Sims on the PC! I think Nintendo has lost it with the graphics on this game :angry:[/quote]

[quote name='Link_Irving' post='31687' date='Mar 5 2007, 10:27 AM']What the hell does nintendo have to do with this?
What's wrong with you anyways? On your period or something?[/quote]

Calm down guys! people are allowed to have different oppinions bout this! god...
But what do u mean bout "Nintendo has lost it with the graphics on this game" just because it's manga style doesn't mean the graphics are crappy!

Posted

[quote name='forbiddenforest' post='31736' date='Mar 5 2007, 12:10 PM']Calm down guys! people are allowed to have different oppinions bout this! god...
But what do u mean bout "Nintendo has lost it with the graphics on this game" just because it's manga style doesn't mean the graphics are crappy![/quote]
I wouldn't mind if it was an opinion, but it's not even that; it's a false statement. You can't screw up on something if you had nothing to do with it. I've seen people post crap like this before, and that's why I got angry. Sorry 'bout that I guess.

Posted

OK you guys DO NOT GET IT! The people who came up with this game PAY nintendo to be able have the game for wii,gba,gcn, etc. THEY DO IT so people will get interest (knowing people have the wii) and then guess what they get profit! nintendo does not have anything to do with it.

Posted

I never really liked the Sims but I want this more than not to be lactose intolerant. It's gonna be different coz instead of ordering things from catalougues, you build them! If you come from England find issue 14 of ONM (official nintendo magazine) and see its feature on it. IT LOOKS TOO COOL!

Posted

[quote name='gametap' post='31785' date='Mar 6 2007, 03:00 PM']OK you guys DO NOT GET IT! The people who came up with this game PAY nintendo to be able have the game for wii,gba,gcn, etc. THEY DO IT so people will get interest (knowing people have the wii) and then guess what they get profit! nintendo does not have anything to do with it.[/quote]

It's right that nintendo has nothing to do with the gamedeveloping but they still woulden't buy it if they didn't think it was going to be a good game. So in that way they have some responsebuility if the game sucks.

Posted

I WILL NOT GET THAT GAME! Nintendo has total ruined the whole Sims series. The sims look so freaken creepy. And the sad thing is im a huge Sims fan. Nintendo has hit a new low :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='ZeldaKing26' post='32382' date='Mar 11 2007, 11:37 AM']I WILL NOT GET THAT GAME! Nintendo has total ruined the whole Sims series. The sims look so freaken creepy. And the sad thing is im a huge Sims fan. Nintendo has hit a new low :unsure:[/quote]

Nintendo didn't ruin the game, Maxis just went down. Nintendo had nothing to do with it! All Nintendo did was allow Maxis to put a Sims game on Wii, if you're disappointed with this, blame Maxis not Nintendo,

Posted

[quote name='Link_Irving' post='31687' date='Mar 4 2007, 06:27 PM']What the hell does nintendo have to do with this?
What's wrong with you anyways? On your period or something?[/quote]

First of an all buddy period? ZeldaKING! BOY! and Nintendo is ummmm APPROVING THE GAME! and i just think Nintendo has to get out of little kiddie land and come out with a game thats top qualitiy like with Twilight Princess Graphics and maybe some voice over. I no the Wii stand fors everyone but that game is just too appealing to like kid that are from 6 to like maybe 10.

Posted

[img]http://www.afjv.com/press0702/070226_mysims.jpg[/img]

[b][i][font="Palatino Linotype"][size=5][color="#ffa500"]This looks awesome. I read about it in N. P. magazine and they gave way more information than this site did, however. they got down the basics. I also agree with [color="#ff0000"]Mr. Eye of Truth*[/color][color="#ffa500"], people are entitled to their opinions, for example: I am really looking forward to this game and its unique style. This game will be great, and I can't wait to get it for my Wii!!!

[size=2] [color="#ff0000"]*hope that you don't mind about the fact that I used your name! :D [/color][/size][/color][/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

Posted

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='37170' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:33 AM'][color="#ff0000"]*hope that you don't mind about the fact that I used your name! :D [/color][/size][/color][/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/quote]
of course not. I'm honoured=)

Posted

sweet

Posted

I think it looks good, but it depends what the differences are between the wii and DS versions are, if its not too much i'll probabbly get it for DS...

Posted

this is gonna be so cool. I am definitely going to get this when it comes out. by the way when does it come out.

Posted

[quote name='FLIP' post='31224' date='Feb 28 2007, 10:50 AM']I don't get it, why do home consoles have "The Sims", it's wayyyyy better on the PC where it was originally.[/quote]

I think it may just seem better because The Sims was originally on the PC... I felt that way at first, but I am really excited about it being on the Wii