Official Homestuck discussion

1274 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats cool man I'll be reading

Posted

Sound's cool :o

Posted

Okay. I've reached EOA5A1.

The fact that I am actually sort of understanding what is happening feels downright unsettling. 

I mean, I actually understand a bit of this troll romance nonsense.

Which means I know more about troll romance than actual romance.

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN ROMANCE.

Anyways, back to the point at hand YEAH, STORY COMIN' BACK TO THE HUMANS AGAIN. Not to say I don't like the trolls, but I missed John and co. So that's pretty great.

I guess I'm entitled to have a favorite troll now, huh. My favorite is Karkat. We share a certain quality.

Posted

The way things are going right now, it's probably gonna be, like, the real main session was jane/dirk/jake/roxy's session the whole time, and sburb just worked itself into making the original four kids like the final bosses for those four or something. Like, John is the final boss. Like that. I say this because I cannot fathom why Andrew Hussie insists on having something like wind on the list of things you can be a god of in the same space as things like light, time, space, void, life, hope, etc. He's probably going to take a really abstract position on wind that makes it fit in with all of these things. And because I saw a couple convincing theories about it on tumblr. I'm making an official prediction: John is the final boss of Homestuck. That and the fact that andrew hussie always seems to put emphasis on the fact that john is a "dude with cool windy powers" whenever he talks about him. I dunno. There's a lot of different reasons. But John is probably the final boss.

Posted

You see, I can't imagine any of the original kids fighting their paradox clones. I mean, it might happen knowing Hussie, but I'd say that they would  more likely just gang up together and dying trying to fight Lord English with the remaining trolls and a ghost or two.

Posted (edited)

PROGRESS REPORT:

OH GOSH EVERYONE IS DYING

ARADIA IS DEAD
KANAYA IS DEAD
SOLLUX IS UNCONSCIOUS
FEFERI IS DEAD

RUFIO IS DEAD
AND GAMZEE IS FREAKING ME THE puppy OUT

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

Oh, yeah. Kanaya's dead is one of the sadder moments :I

Posted

Relish it while you can :(

Posted

Okay, I'm up to the part where the disk gets scratched. The fgiht starttttted and now  ̪ͅs̲̭͉͍̳ͩ̄̚õ̧͔̠̘͆̇ͣ̌m̟̠͓̖̩̉ͅė̖̙͖̳̩ͭ͌̆ͭ̀t̘̱̞̼̀̒͌̽ͤ̉ͅh̥̼̏i͇͖͔͖̖͞n̷̝͙͌̄͂̔g̢̙̹͍̈ ̭̘̻̖̯̻̈̽́i͇̱̿̐ͭ̑̉s̸̠̭̰̝̭͈͚ͧͮ͗̌͒ ̴̭̣̺̈͐ͫͫ͗̄ͨw̩̪̜̭͕̱͝ͅr̻̖͚̮̲͕̗̔̊̌ͧͥ͛o̭̦̎̏͂ͬ̀̃ͅn̡̖̦̥ͥ̐̑̅͋͑̽g͕͆̽̔.̯̹̗̗̥͗̋ ̘͔̩ͮ̃̐M̲ͫ̾̅̄̚r̚.͎̆ͫ̂́ ͈̺͋̇̓̈́̂V͇̝͙̺̙͎̾ͣ͊͊͛ͥa̶̫͙͕̳̙͎̼̒ͬ̈́̓͂ǹ̰ͤ̅̃̋i̳̭͎̥̦̠̥̿̔̽̃ĺ̰̘͕l̮͉̱͚̤͍ͧ̾ͮ̄a ͨͫ̈́ͬ͏͉̙͉͔M̴̩̮͛̎̒̔̓i̦̣͓̣͈ͭ͒̇l͚̣̰̬̐͋k̯͇̻̗s̬̮͕̱̈́̍ḩ̙̥͙̝̦̀ͧͮ͛̿́ͨa̦̠̩̖̖̰̤k̝̝͓̘̊ͧ̄ͅẹ̩̙̝̼͑̂ͪ͗ͤ ͕̜ͦͦ̒i̸͔͕̭̊̐s̯̭̱ ͔̐̏c̬̦̈́͆̌͐̾ų͖͉̖̤̩̦̿̈ͭ̈́r̔͌̄ͯ͊҉̗r̝͓̦̯̈́̒͐̿e̻͔͔͊̋̾͢n̿̀̓t̝͕̣ͩ͆̄̑̐ḷͦ͞y̠͕̤ͬ͑̋̊͆ ̝̦̟̾̾̐̃̈͌f̹ī̥̹̒͆̀ͮ͟ẋ̜̜̊̄ͭͣ͛̚i̞̠̪̞̫̲͆͐͑̈́ͧ̅̏͢n̛̘̬̘̖̟̣g͎̫̫̮͇̞̣̃̉̉ ̯͙̈̋̄t̯̮̞̻̳̱̤ͦ̊́̽͑͑h̼ͮͨ̂ͬ́͌ͧe̞̫̘̥̦̳͊ ̾̑ͣͫ̍̈́͂҉̬̫d̸̟͑̀͐̈ͨi̶̝͓̻ͣ͌́̈́ͧ̚s̸͍̳̫͔̘̍͗ͅk̯̺͔̗͎̘̲ͤ͐̈́.̢͌ͧ 

Posted

w̜͖̙͇̺ͪ͑̒͆e̯͖͓͈̺ͧ͊̎͑ͬͥ̉͑̽͠l̘̲͙̞̠ͯ̈́́̈́͐̈̋͟c̵̥̠̯̼̫̩͋̀̋̏̾ͭͯ̓͘ǫ̸̨̪̱͈̭̠̘͔͌̇ͪ̿̂̌̚m͖͖̤͇̞̤̬͚ͭ̇̇ͥ̐͋ͬe̪͕̠͖͕͎̯͚ͧ̈́͌̎̚͜ ̛̛̘͖ͥ̉͑̾ṭ̘̗͕̭̹̹͐͑̽ͣó͚̹̹͎̞̪̩̗̪͆̆̎̔͡ ̟̓̂̂t͔͙̋ḣ̵͈͈̑̑̍ͨe͉͓͚̩ͫͪ̅͗̓͒̿ ̤̟̙͇ͥ̆ͤͫ͟d̷̴̲̻̥̊̎̓ͤͩ̓ͦͨḁ̸̪̣̹̭̪̤̖̄̓̇̀̀̚r̵̶̴͙̐͒͐̅ͬ̈́̅̍͛ͅk̢̯̦̰̘̜̹̍͢ͅ ̶̶̫͉͓̋͂̓̏̎͋̋͟c͇̣̦̙̳̯ͣ̉ͫ͌̿ͣ̕͜ä̷̘̲̮̑̚r̴̛͋ͮ̊͆̄̽̋҉̼̰̯n̶̴͖͓͈̖̩̜̄ͯͪ̓̉͒͢ͅi̹̲͕̗͚̼ͥͤ̓ͨ̚͢͠v̳͚͈͕̦͇̲̪̔͟ͅạ̸̪͚͕͔̫͇ͤ̑̋̃͗̅́ͅl͓̫͓̪̬͇͐̽ͧ̑̉ͮ̋ͅ ̘͕̥̲̮ͪ̂ͧm͚̯̲͙̭̰̤̌̎̽ͪ͗ͯ͆͡͞ͅo̵̸̧̬̝̠̭͕̜͉̊͊ͯͮͧ͑͊͛t̷̪̣̎ͪͧ̾̓h̛͑ͭ̊̂̄̓ͧͬ̓҉͕̹̬ȩ̧͈̘̳̺̝͔̿̀̊̾̆̎ͧ̓͜ͅr͎̗̘͕͊̈́͌͆ͤ ̛̣̣͙̪͂͑ͣ̓ͥ͟ͅf̓̾́ͩ̂ͫ͐͞͏̲̣ư̜̦̰̻̤̮̳̫͗͒͑̐ͭͤͥ̑ͫc̡̛̦̪̻̍ͤ̊͆ͣ̀̚k̨͎͙͖̳̉̂ͥͯ͒̍͒̀ͮḙ̷̪̭͖̩̗͖̫̅̉ͫͦ̈ͬͯ́ͫ͜r̷̠̯͎̪͉͈̯̟͊̐͘ͅ

Posted

He's way past that point

Posted

Okay.

Bracket. S. Closing Bracket. Cascade.

End.

Of.

Act. 

My journey has been long, yet it seems it is not over. Rather, it appears to have just begun.

Posted

You've got a little over a year's worth of reading left. So you're past the halfway point.

Posted

Gg8q2.gif

T1g likes this

Posted

This is a bit of a heavy spoiler, EDA, about today's update, so if you're still not completely caught up yet (and I know you're not), then just hold off on reading what I have to say.

But I actually skimmed a theory about how calliope was so hard for calliborn to find because she was embodied as the firefly chillin' with WV. It was a bit of a far fetched theory, but it looks pretty much like they figured it out months in advance right now. Smooth.