Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need Advice?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

hey guys. i have a lil problem. i REALLY like this girl. and she said she really likes me to. but i hear her talking to my friend and saying like "i love you!" and it makes me feel bad. and sad. she knows that im right there to. And she says that she Loves me. sometimes... when im not around my friend she acts like she likes me. When he is around with me she like hates me and flurts with him. When we email she says that shes starting to like him. Does she do this to make me jealous? Or what? How do i get over it. i asked her out and she said she really likes me but she doesn't want A boyfriend but she still likes me. Like i get sad when she flurts with him then say she dont like him. Like wtf?

Posted

I've been in this situation before. How long have you known her?

Posted

Since the week before thanksgiving. She didnt know my friend until like the week berore thanksgiving

Posted

So you both met her at about the same time?

Posted

yeah but they really didnt talk much because they didnt know each other that well the last... 2? 3 weeks maybe? they started liking each other.

Posted

Hmm... alright. So you've known her for a little over two months and he just started getting to know her about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Answer this, how much money you got? Does your friend have a decent amount more or an amount equal to yours?

You don't have to say how much if you don't want to, a yes or no will suffice.

Posted

.......... he got more... he is spoiled. he has everything. And a klot of money. he shows off how he is so rich. Dont say the girl is taking advantige of him, because she doesn't know about him being like that. I got an email saying. you realoy think i like him? And today shes like I love you Hunter BYE! i said bye and he says bye. Y would she try to make me jealous? And they're not dating because she said she doesn't want 1 and that shes not ready.

( his names Hunter )

Posted

Haha, my roommate's name is Hunter.

Anyway, this girl sounds kinda suspicious. Before you keep hanging out with her, think really hard about what you're getting out of this relationship, because it might not be worth your trouble, no matter how hard it is to let go.

Posted

but it'll be hard.. i like her ALOT and to see her liking my friend juss hurts... and i'll be jealous to.. how am i suposed to let go when we have been through alot? If there are any girls veiwing this, what would make yu decide who to take?

Posted

I agree with Knuckle, but I have a few more questions before I give you my final views on this.

How often are you around her? Are you usually around when your friend(Hunter) is with her?

EDIT: Nononononono stop that. It's that kind of mindset that got me and my friend so messed up over this other girl.

Like I said, I've been in this situation before. Just on the opposite side you are, I was the one with the money.

Posted

yeah like all the time. im alwase there to. he likes her alot to.

Posted

Okay.

Is there something you give her that she would like to keep around? Doesn't have to be material, but could be.

EDIT: I'll be right back, gotta go take care of something.

Posted

nope... neither has he.

Posted

nope... neither has he.

You sure about that?

Anyway, how often do you hang out with her everyweek? And how often does your friend to your knowledge?

Posted

You shouldn't get jealous think of it as a oppurtunity to learn more about her through Hunter

Plus she'll think your more mature if you aren't jealous

It worked for me (though I no longer had a crush on him after the things I learned)