Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Saving face for a bit.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Padraig x Teto is my OTP.

This is offensive to me and I request that it is taken down by a moderator.

YEAH KIMMY

YOU'RE AN ADMIN NOW

puppyING ACT LIKE IT

BE COLD AND DISTANT

GOOOSSSHHH

Posted

This is offensive to me and I request that it is taken down by a moderator.

YEAH KIMMY

YOU'RE AN ADMIN NOW

puppyING ACT LIKE IT

BE COLD AND DISTANT

GOOOSSSHHH

luuul

Teto I missed you.

Posted

man its like you didn't even pay attention to anything I said on this topic. Its too bad someone locked the Read thread, because I was going to destroy Marquis so hard. I didn't make a rage thread myself because there were plenty to choose from.

yeah i got locked out of the thread before i could do much

COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS OF BROTHERS OMG

Posted

luuul

Teto I missed you.

where did I gooooo

Posted

Well first of all, the last bitter word was in the appropriate section. Plenty of people have had the first bitter word, and there has to be a last one. I needed desperately to rant for the first time in awhile, and I don't remember any other times I've had a "last bitter word". Most of the time it just dies down and the whole thing settles. So I don't know what you're talking about. If you could link me, that would be appreciated. I'm not being passive aggressive. I seriously have no idea. But at least if this is a last bitter word, it is the final one in this scenario, and we all acknowledge it. There's closure.

I know the situation died down, but I had to get things off my chest.

That's it from me. I'm not trying to solve the problem ("pick fights") anymore, because it seems like everyone's all good.

I was just getting some stuff out in the open more clearly.

Second of all, my point was that Tappy just ends up modding Cirt, when he has moderator related problems, and it's suspicious. I can only imagine that Tappy was far from being against the idea. And I love talking to Teto and Padraig, but even I didn't know the information that was just posted. Which is why I'm saying, if Tappy wants to understand the situation, and have credibility in a discussion about the community's behavior, he has a long way to go.

And Kimmy. Why are you being so brash? Yes, I'm happy you're an admin. Everyone knows. But why do you say things like this?

Really kiddo, man up. You do this a lot and it just makes people more mad.

If anything, at least I'm the guy actually doing something. I'm the one who picks action over inaction, and you were actually one of the people I've done things like this over. I both find offense in your condescending tone, and that you actually used such a hackneyed phrase like "man up". And I just got done saying how much I hate arguing and provoking things. I'm really self destructive, alright? I just acknowledged it.

Don't rub it in.

Sahaqiel

Posted

too far

I guess everything is all better now I'm back in your arms

Posted

Ohgod why is this bumped up anymore even? Locking.

Posted

I don't know, Kim.

Probably because I actually had something left to say.