Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Name Your Baby for Skyrim

13 posts in this topic

Posted

If you have a baby on the release date of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and name him Dovahkiin, you get a code for Steam to get every single game by Bethesda that have been released and will ever be released.

Yeah.

http://kotaku.com/#!5766200/skyrim-developer-wants-your-babies-to-be-dragonborn

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/21/want-an-unknown-skyrim-reward-better-start-making-a-baby.aspx

Posted

So all I have to do is have a baby on the release date and name him/her Dovahkiin and I'm set on all Bethesda games for life?

I'm sure the kid will understand, should be fun telling them how they got their name when they get older.

Posted

I would totally go for this if I was married. Or had more money.

But then if I had money, buying the games wouldn't be an issue. So.

Posted

As much as I would like to have all the Bethseda games, I'd rather not pass up the opportunity to name my son after myself.

Posted

I don't know whether to call them mentally insane or incredibly creative.

Creative in the lack of sanity way?

Posted

I think Bethesda is just being hilarious.

If anyone really wants to go through with this, they're hilarious too.

Not in a bad way.

Also, how would they even prove that they had the baby? Do they need to send them a birth certificate or what?

Posted

Don't they do things like artificially make the womb give birth, when the baby is ready to be born but isn't being born for whatever reason? Couldn't you bribe your doctor for that?

Posted

yeah, those are scheduled births. I believe theyre drug-induced, and another alternative is a C-section.

Bribes arent an issue, some doctors do that kind of thing when theyre gonna go on vacation or golfing or something....

Posted

The seed has been planted, now just nine months of boredom and I'll have me some games to play.

Posted

Disclaimer: Any reward for completing this quest will not ultimately justify the potential teasing your child could - and probably will - endure over its lifespan. Bethesda Softworks is not responsible for your parenting. You may gain experience points for completing this quest, but you will not care at 3am on a work night. Completion of this quest may also result in decreased desire to play video games and/or function as a human being. Consult with your friends before embarking on this quest; while it may not start in prison, it probably ends there.

Posted

nooooo linox

what have you dooooooone

Posted

It's cool, any kid of mine would probably end up in prison anyway.

Or a mental hospital.

Posted

or college. the worst place for them to end up