Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GUITAR HERO

8 posts in this topic

Posted

in here we talk about the music game series...guitar hero

Posted

Haven't bought a game since Smash Hits. Now I want to play real guitar rather than some simulation. Do you recommend any of the games after the fourth one?

Posted

Is Rock Band out of the question?

Also:

This guy is full of interesting threads

1f70qx.png

(Forgive my lump of crappy lines representing a shirt)

Posted

How about the fact that Guitar hero is now a canceled franchise.

Posted

Is Rock Band out of the question?

Also:

1f70qx.png

(Forgive my lump of crappy lines representing a shirt)

we can talk about rock band my friend guitar hero and rock band for this forum

Haven't bought a game since Smash Hits. Now I want to play real guitar rather than some simulation. Do you recommend any of the games after the fourth one?

well Knuckle,i only bought world tour but i do recomend ANY guitar hero game. Plus i also have 100% on guitar

Posted

How about the fact that Guitar hero is now a canceled franchise.

well i hate that fact very much but i wish that we could do something about that

Posted

It's a mediocre series with mediocre songs on it, played by mediocre 13 year olds who think they are cool posting their guitar hero vids on youtube.

Posted

It's pretty fun. My boyfriend and flatmate played a bunch of them for awhile, but now it's mostly my flatmate playing it at 3:00 am to avoid actual human contact.

I enjoy them, but they're all kind of the same thing. I mean the later ones have the additional instruments, but the Wii versions have enough lag that it's hard to do the singing if you have any real musicality.

My favourite's Guitar Hero 5, though. Really good tracklist that's fun to play with friends, and the different instrument options kept things entertaining. The worst one I've played is probably Warriors of Rock. There were only a few tracks I actually liked, and career mode tried too hard to be epic, and yet somehow turned out incredibly gay.

I've only played Rockband 2, which was okay, but it felt a little too easy, and there wasn't enough good DLC.

It doesn't surprise me that they aren't making any GH games anymore. I don't really mind, since they'd basically taken the gameplay as far as it could go with five buttons and a strum bar. Rock Band 3 basically killed off the plastic guitar games because nobody wants to go back to that after they've started learning to play a real guitar. Then again, Rock Band 3 may have killed itself off because most people can't afford to get the instruments needed for it.