I don't even know anymore.

17 posts in this topic

Posted

For some reason I'm feeling really puppying depressed right now, and I don't know why.

I really shouldn't be as I've got many a reason to be happy, I have money in my wallet and bank, I've got an amazing boyfriend who makes me feel special, and I'm not starving to death on the side of the road. Yet still I feel depressed about something, and a little guilty now that I think about it.

Is it because I don't believe I deserve what I have? Might be, I really do not think I'm good enough for Anthony, he's smart, good looking, a really sweet person, and yet he's dating me, a total prick who didn't just get hit by the ugly stick, but with the entire damn ugly forest.

Just puppy.... I don't even know anymore...

I know there is someone so much more deserving of my good fortune...

Just...puppy...

Posted

Maybe this is Depression Day.

Let's be depressed together.

Posted

Sounds like a plan.

Posted

Yay you're gay C:

Anyway, I bet you're not ugly. I just bet you're feeling down, maybe stressed like me a lot of the time.

Stress can make you feel lonely, down, ugly, everything.

Do everything the best you can and you'll feel better :)

Posted

How can you do your best when you feel like you're humanity at it's worst?....oh shit, that might have to be facebook status....

Oh, and I'm terribly not good looking, there is no convincing me otherwise...

Posted

Show me a picture then!

Posted

I has one up...on my profile page....and noes....

Posted

We can't even see your face, but I don't think you look bad from this picture at all.

Seriously, don't dwell on it. I could help you, definitely, if I felt better, but right now, I'm wrapped up in the razor filled blanket of depression. It's comfortable, even if it hurts.

Posted

I'm sorry to hear this. =( I sort of know how you feel though: my old boyfriend was a big drama major student, and the guy that everyone was friend's with: literally, he knew everyone. xD I just felt really insignificant because I'm a shy person, I'm nothing like a big drama student. I like coming out of my shell for very meager things, but I could never go as far as he does.

So relationships can be stressful.

Honestly I don't really have much of a suggestion for you besides keep at what you're doing and, if you feel its alright to talk about it, talk to him about it.

But also don't dwell on this too much, because its better to not pile on stress. I know I dwelled a bit too much and got a little behind in schoolwork, and that didn't help. xP

Posted

That's....that's pretty deep Sahaqiel

Posted

Nah, today isn't Depression Day.

Yesterday was mine.

But yeah, it isn't that fun. I've been in sort of the same spot where you are. I just used all my focus on something else or slept. Listening to music, sleep, drawing, studying something not-school-related that I actually want to learn, or reading a good, fast-paced book help me. I could always lend you that book on the Russian Revolution, also.

Yesterday I just didn't eat and slept once I got home. The starving feeling usually takes away from the sadness feeling for me.

Trust me, you are not an unattractive person. I've seen much worse that have been dating people. One even cheated on his girlfriend. My first thought was, "How did he get anyone to even cheat on his girlfriend with???"

But yeah. Happy smiles and bloody corpses.

Posted

:P Thanks Ryan...oh, and I actually do want to read that book on the Russian Revolution.

Posted

Oh, I've changed the picture of mine...so now you can see me....ugh...

Posted

What, being happy with what you truly are is not a good thing? Go puppy yourself.

Posted

Ever heard of starting to feel better? It happens you know. I can already tell I'm going to hate your very existence.