Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rank your Zelda games!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

im gonna make you jealous. I GOT LttP on WII

Posted

1. Twilight Princess (Loved the story and especially the music. But...it could have been a bit longer...)
  2. Majora's Mask (I liked the whole three days thing....even though sometimes it might get annoying. Imagine if it was in TP!)
  3. Ocarina of Time (Just something about this game that makes it one of my favorites....)
  4. Wind Waker (Could have had better graphics, but otherwise a great game.)
  5. Four Swords (good game, just not a big fan of 2D Zeldas...)
  6. A Link to the Past(never got it finished, sadly...)

FINALLY Someone who likes TP as their no.1 Zelda game other than me.

I STRONGLY stick by the fact that all of the other games C-R-U-M-B-L-E Under the might of TP.

I REFUSE to call WW Zelda. I SHALL FORM A CLAN WITH ALL WHO H8 WW!!!!

My Top 3 fav Zelda games (Third never gotten very far but still love nonetheless!)

1. Twilight Princess

2. OoT

3. MM

Posted

It's a shame that so many of u guys have so much against WW. It was a great game, not the best, but still very good. U can't judge the game for it's graphics. I still consider super mario bros a better game then most games that come out today, even though it's 21 years old. WW has a good story line and even though the collecting triforce bit was quite dull it parts of the game is very good.

Posted

Wind Waker is greater then TP in a lot of ways. . .

Posted

Yeah, I actually liked the characters and the story line better in ww than in tp. But I still rank tp higher because of it's outstanding scenario and great gameplay.

Posted

ok here we go

1. ocrina of time THAT GAME WAS THE BEST the map the music the story line o its just so great!

2.I would have to say mojora mask it was challenging and fun u can always go back and fight the bosses and there are SO many other things u can do and my fav part was the hotel!

3. twlight princess it was great! took me a while but i didnt get stuck at one spot for long and (sorry for boasting) Im really good at it

4. wind waker it is at last because the animation stinkied it is like they made it up as they were going along and there was no fariy or thing that followed you around! but i did like all the cool islands ^_^

5. the first zelda game oh boy that sucked! it was so hard i die every time i try to get to the first dungeon but i have it for game boy so extra hard

i havent played any others... oh yeah i have beat all of em exept 5

Posted

well, for me:

1 OoT (the best)

2 ALttP (dont know why but i liked it a lot)

3 MM/TP

4 OoS/FS

5 OoA/LA

6 zelda 1/Minish Cap/WW

7 zelda 2

I have never played Four Swords Adventures, so i wont give it a rank

Posted

I have played every single game in the Zelda series, except phantom hour glass, my favorite would be twilight princess which I recently got for my new wii. I hope to see a few more people who played as many or even more Zelda games that I, note that i didn't include Zelda RPG games. :D

Posted

1. OoT - I STILL dig for the plot

2. TP (GC) - The only reason it's better than WW/MM is because of the T rating and the atmosphere of it. Good game, though.

3. MM - Weird. I loved it.

4. WW - Too. Easy.

5. MC - Cute game.. I got up to Vaati and can't quite beat him. :\

6. FS/FSA - Fun~

7. LttP - Never got around to finishing it, but I liked it.

8. LA - This game was weird...

9. Oracle series - I liked the music, but I never beat them..

10. AoL - I played about two minutes of this...

11. LOZ - OLD SCHOOL!!! >:3

That's all the ones I've played. I think.

Posted

iv played all of them accept phantom hourglass of course im willing to get a ds just to play it

Posted

1.OOT- I loved this game, it introduced me to Zelda and has awesome music

2.TP- It was WAY too easy but, I really enjoyed the plot and characters

3.WW- I very enjoyable game (I'm playing it now and decided to name Link, Ganon to make it more interesting)

4.MC- I really had fun with this one. It took me forever to beat Vaati :wacko:

5.MM- I can't help it, I pretty much sleep through this game. I'm not sure why though....

6.LoZ and AoL- I just can't play these, I've tried countless times.

Posted

6.LoZ and AoL- I just can't play these, I've tried countless times.

A lot of people have trouble with those. I think it's because they are so simple and we all over analyze them.

Posted

Oot

tp

ww

four swords

mm

mc

alttp

loz

and thats all folks! :biggrin: lol

Posted

Im going to play the Main 13 (although by the time i manage that PH will be out and it'll be 14) and then give a full list...

LoZ is HARD, but really good if you get into it and I'd probabbly say the same goes for AoL more so, I really started to enjoy it actually.