Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rank your Zelda games!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Twilight Princess (Loved the story and especially the music. But...it could have been a bit longer...)
  2. Majora's Mask (I liked the whole three days thing....even though sometimes it might get annoying. Imagine if it was in TP!)
  3. Ocarina of Time (Just something about this game that makes it one of my favorites....)
  4. Wind Waker (Could have had better graphics, but otherwise a great game.)
  5. Four Swords (good game, just not a big fan of 2D Zeldas...)
  6. A Link to the Past(never got it finished, sadly...)

Posted

How can they make fun of the wii?! Wii is the best console ever! Those guys at ur school must be really weird. Most of the guys I know are ps fans but they still admit that the wii was a great idea and quite fun. Making fun of it is just plain stupid.

I know that, but they don't. They have already judged it, and that was based on the name, the controller and the fact that it was released by Nintendo. They just don't understand.

Posted

I know that, but they don't. They have already judged it, and that was based on the name, the controller and the fact that it was released by Nintendo. They just don't understand.

That's the usual PS- Fanboy crap u hear on all game related sites.

Posted

MM(got to play as a Zora)

OoT

TP

LttP

OoA

LoZ

WW

FS

OaS

LA

LoZ:II

Zelda CD-i

Why is MM first? because it had an awesome turnaround in games, the ability to change in to various(4) characters!!!AND ZORAS! namely Mikau, Lampas, Evan, Lulu, and that drummer, i forgot his name

Posted

I hate to use him as an example, but TSA beat WW in 6 hours, with a planned route and some sequence breaks. So there is /no/ way you could beat it in 5 on your first try.

I accidentally hit the 5 key I meant to hit eight. :embarrassed: But the game still stinks.

Posted

No it doesn't. >_>

Posted

the graphics suck, but graphics dont make a game

Posted

That's the usual PS- Fanboy crap u hear on all game related sites.

Actually, they hate the PS as much as I do, (stupid overpriced paperweight) they like their X-Boxes. They are always going on about Halo 3/Wars and Elder Scrolls

Posted

Actually, they hate the PS as much as I do, (stupid overpriced paperweight) they like their X-Boxes. They are always going on about Halo 3/Wars and Elder Scrolls

Well the x-box fanboys aren't any better :P

Posted

Wind Waker is one of the best games I've ever played. The ending is spectacular, the best ending I've ever seen in a game.

And the graphics don't suck. . .

Look at how many games copied WW after it was Cel-Shaded. . .

Viewtiful Joe

Killer 7

Okami

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

Posted

wind waker is a great game. since when does a game need realistic graphics and styling to be good? it feels like you're playing a cartoon and that's just awesome! something different from every single other game out there that tries to do the lifelike graphics.

Posted

I loved WW too, but I still consider oot and tp better games.

Posted

Sad to see so many people not even having playing Link to the Past :\

This game paved the way for OoT :\

Posted

1. TP

2. OOT

3. MM

4. A Link To The Past

5. 4 Swords

Posted

Sad to see so many people not even having playing Link to the Past :\

This game paved the way for OoT :\

I really, reallly, reallly, really, reallly, really, want this game!!!!! I've been waiting to download it off of my friends Wi-Fi, but as soon as I got to his house, his Wi-Fi broke!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: