Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

lol america

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyway, not sure if I'm for or against what the police did.

It's disrespectful for them to be dancing, but getting arrested seems a bit much.

Posted

dick moves on all sides. i dunno if im for or against eithier, though im curious why those people were gonna dance in the first place...

Posted

I imagine there is more to this than is shown.

Posted

So it's obvious they were just doing it to cause trouble... But I do have to ask, what's wrong with them dancing?

Posted

I honestly can't answer that, as I don't know all laws and regulations for DC parks and monuments, but it is part of the reason I have to say there is more to this, I don't wanna make any assumptions based on four minutes of video that pick up well into a confrontation.

Posted

I'm fairly certain it's illegal to dance at the monument. If it isn't, you should still stop when an officer tells you to stop.

Either way, that's not something to argue about. Go dance literally ANYWHERE else and stop being a punk.

Posted

Cops here are total assholes. I was threatened with a taser for JAYWALKING. Also, the $65 ticket for that sucked too.

Posted

Jaywalking is illegal.

I don't understand why people get so upset about cops DOING THEIR JOBS. Probably because whoever is upset usually does something stupid, wrong, or a combination of the two.

Posted

Yeah, it tends to be something like that. My parents are cops, so they tell me stories about what people do. Stupid people are stupid.

Posted

because you know, you cant walk 20 steps outside the monument and DANCE SOMEWHERE ELSE

Posted

Jaywalking is illegal.

I don't understand why people get so upset about cops DOING THEIR JOBS. Probably because whoever is upset usually does something stupid, wrong, or a combination of the two.

Im fully aware jaywalking is illegal. But when was the last time you hear someone being threatened with a taser for it?

Posted

Did you actually get tased? I bet not, because I bet you got the puppy out of there and now look around for cops when you jaywalk. He was trying to scare you, and I bet it worked.

Posted

I actually want to know what it feels like to get tased, but it's not like I'm willing to piss a cop off to find out : /

Posted

It doesn't feel good, all the muscles in your body tense up instantly, and you're sore for the rest of the day.