Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Celebrating Zelda's 25th Anniversary, OOT 3DS, Ocarinas are Real

7 posts in this topic

Posted

To Celebrate Zelda's 25th Anniversary and the release of Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 3DS, I present to you a video to spread the joy of Ocarina of Time and the Ocarina. Yes, the ocarina is a real musical instrument! You too can celebrate this amazing sounding, easy to learn, magnificent looking instrument by buying ocarinas today. Spread the word, spread the hapiness, experience the ocarina!

The video is in High Definition and took a lot of hard work to make, I hope you enjoy this, if you do please feel free to "like" my video and help spread the joy of the ocarina. I'd like to thank everybody who gave me permission to share their ocarina pictures and videos for the chance to really spread some Ocarina Awareness. I hope this gets around out there on youtube and we are introduced to many more ocarinists here in the world. Anyway, enjoy the video:

The Ocarina is...

- An Instrument

- An Inspiration

- A Global Sensation

- An Amazing Experience!

Thankyou Nintendo for entertaining us with Zelda for 25 years!

Posted

I definitely knew they were real. I only have, say, 3 of them kicking around my place.

Posted

Yeah lol. I mean, I can see why they'd be seen as a fictional instrument, since they're not in widespread use in orchestras and concert bands, and their primary advertisement is a single game, but I think most folks on a Zelda forum at least know they're around.

I actually live in the STL area lol.

This is cool, though. Hope your stuff goes well.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I have one. I bought it years ago at my town's 4th of July celebration and still have no idea how to play it.

Posted

A, Down, Up, A, Down, Up.

Posted

TRBG, could you post a picture of it? If it's a sweet potato style I might be able to help you there.

Posted

I got a plastic sweet potato style one for $3 and a clay peruvian style one for $4 or so.