Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

John McCain claims "Illegal Aliens to blame for Arizona fires"

8 posts in this topic

Posted

John McCain has caused an outrage by claiming that Illegal aliens are to blame for the Arizona fires. He says that Illegals start fires to keep authorities busy while they cross the US/Mexican border. I admit this could be true the problem I have is that he made the accusation without evidence.

It's like this:

You have a piece of Chocolate cake and someone eats it, You blame Phil a guy you hate even though Barry has chocolate all over his face.

You spend all your time labeling people monsters eventually you'll have to face those monsters.

"Quote from The Outer Limits"

Posted

Do you have a link to him saying it or something? Because that sounds almost too ridiculous to believe.

Posted

Ill vouch for Booster, but he [booster] too it out of context. McCain did state this, but illegals also use cooking fires, and signal fires for less-legal purposes such as drug smuggling.

Posted

You have a piece of Chocolate cake and someone eats it, You blame Phil a guy you hate even though Barry has chocolate all over his face.

I'm ignorant to all this. Who is the equivalent to Barry in this?

Posted

I'm ignorant to all this. Who is the equivalent to Barry in this?

"Barry" is a theoretical construct, the real cause of the fire whoever or whatever it is. Lightning, careless camper, sparks from a train even. Mccain is blaming illegals solely because he hates them.

Posted

"Barry" is a theoretical construct, the real cause of the fire whoever or whatever it is. Lightning, careless camper, sparks from a train even. Mccain is blaming illegals solely because he hates them.

Well, we can almost entirely remove lightning from teh list, as most of the state is desert, and if there was rain from storms the fire wouldn't be as bad-if even existant.

Careless camper is a possibility.

Get out of the 1800s with the coal trains and shit. Most trains today do not shoot sparks at all.

Are you even paying attention to drug cartels, border violence, and the fact that illegal immigration is in fact, illegal? He has very good reason to hate them.

Posted

Well, we can almost entirely remove lightning from teh list, as most of the state is desert, and if there was rain from storms the fire wouldn't be as bad-if even existant.

Careless camper is a possibility.

Get out of the 1800s with the coal trains and shit. Most trains today do not shoot sparks at all.

Are you even paying attention to drug cartels, border violence, and the fact that illegal immigration is in fact, illegal? He has very good reason to hate them.

Then you've never been in Connecticut in the Summer. Every year an Amtrak train will cause a fire near the tracks. And as for lightning, it doesn't need a storm for lightning to strike lightning can travel for miles from a storm cell it's called a "Bolt from the Blue".

Posted

Then you've never been in Connecticut in the Summer. Every year an Amtrak train will cause a fire near the tracks. And as for lightning, it doesn't need a storm for lightning to strike lightning can travel for miles from a storm cell it's called a "Bolt from the Blue".

Don't get me started on why Amtrak is retarded.

But this is an extremely rare event.

It is more likely illegal aliens or careless campers.