Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who is responsible for this aaaaaaaa

7 posts in this topic

Posted

lol so

I went to get my mail today, and at my apartment complex the way it works is that you check your mailbox, and then go to this office if you have any packages. I get a slip saying I have two (2) packages, so yippeee birthday presents woohoooooo

I hand this lady my slip, and she goes to get my stuff. As she's pulling out one of the packages, she's staring at it with the weirdest expression. So I go, "Uh, is there a problem?"

She walks over and says, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask because I'm just curious. Is this REALLY your middle name?"

post-5864-0-48418900-1314472583_thumb.gi

I lol'd. My first thought was, oh my GOD who is responsible for this on the forums. So I just told the lady no, someone was playing a joke on me, I'm half cuban, awkward explanation etc and then I left.

I figured out later that it was LL due to the abundance of albums by The Books in the package because I've been kind of trying to avoid listening to them/adding more music to my iTunes and other dumb reasons but I guess I'm forced to now :< I have seriously acquired 6 CDs in the past week because of reasons like this. It's all just, LISTEN TO MY MUSIC KELSEY AAAAAAAAAA

so lol. ya.

Posted

lololololol

Why would she like, have a problem with this middle name.

Posted

Scuba Cuba is a weird middle name, Saha.

Posted

Scuba Cuba is the best middle name, Teto

Posted

Yeah, Saha showed me the letter LL sent him, because he saved the envelope, and he put like all these middle names in there for Saha lol. I need to send you guys more letters.

Posted

i feel like there will be a sudden explosion of packages for hnet members from hnet members now.

i also feel like this is a good thing.

Posted

I want to send you gais letters :<<<<