Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net Banner Contest Thing

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I shouldn't really say Contest only because there's really no reward other than possibly seeing your banner on the front page.

A lot of you have wanted to see a new banner, so let's see what you got!

Da Rules

1. Must use the template, and the logo inside. You may change the colors the size, etc. - You don't need to use the logo if you are capable of making one yourself.
  2. Must be better than the current one.
  3. Try to be original, don't simply just copy and paste pictures of link into the banner.
  4. Zelda Related

Must be able to include the PSD/XCF of your final creation (so I can try and edit it for seasonal banners)

post-2209-0-09964500-1315014573_thumb.pn

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

idk about the logo being inside.

I say if anyone's creative enough to one up what we already have, then it should go up. ;x

Posted

idk about the logo being inside.

I say if anyone's creative enough to one up what we already have, then it should go up. ;x

Ya I guess, but it would need to be a logo that I am able to use just on it's own.

Posted

We could have them separate. I think the text is good enough as a logo.

Also, why isn't this in news??

Posted

I think maybe I could whip something up. Depends on my access to more pastels. If I do anything, it will be done traditionally.

What are the size restrictions and things? I'm assuming the Downloads are just examples, or what you already had in mind?

Posted

Downloads are the templates.

Posted

Gotcha. I got the sword and shield logo, waiting on the other one. Someone else needs to give it a shot too, and that someone is Kaffles since she's the professionalist artist out of all of us.

Posted (edited)

Still looking for a new banner/background if anyone is interested. Would like to have it so I can get to finishing up Hyrule.net 4.0.

I was thinking maybe doing a background of hyrule field or something. Something "Hyrule" related

P.S. Necropost

P.P.S. I can offer a $10-20 game on steam of your choice should I choose your banner/background.

P.P.P.S. http://hyrule.net/4.0/

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

Perhaps, dunno about blue on green though.