Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Make an Item!

203 posts in this topic

Posted

Anti-Matter DONUT! I am now resistant to u all. And my donut sucks you all into NOTHINGNESS! BWHAHAHA!

Posted

Ow.

Fine then, I eat the donut and become... Anti-Matter P2D!

Space time continum warp!

All be prepared to be sucked into OBLIVION!!!!

Posted

U cant eat the donut. Because it cant be eaten by ANYONE BUT ME! BWHAHA

If you try to eat it you will just explode and the donut will come back to me.

Posted

Insane - logic punch in the maker's stomach and blow it up: If you're having a rough day, use this to shut up the person currently annoying you and hurt them in the process.

Now...*Activates it*

*Annoying person is sacked repeatedly in the stomach, and his insane logic is destroyed. *

You never said we could destroy your insane logic. And if you do that, that is STILL insane logic, and it is automatically destroyed. If you destroy this or re - activate your insane logic, not only is your logic destroyed, negating the ability, but you die for being an idiot.

Now....*Burns the donut*

I also make: Topic re - start: Is the only thing unnaffected by the previous machine, negating it's affects, and it blows up the topic and ressurects it, but keep the "Insane logic punch in the maker's stomach and blow it up" machine intact.

*Activates it too*

Finnally:

Complete total utter idiot repeated sack in the nuts: In case the person annoying you keeps being an idiot, before they can do something idiotic, they are repeatedly sacked in the nuts until their balls bleed. And then it just keeps on sacking.

Posted

makes a huge bomb that when it explodes an army of minions will appear and kill everyone i want to kill. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

Will all of you stop aiming at my donut??? Its Indestructible and Invincible and Unedible.

Posted

but not un-restarable!

Weapon name: Final Smash Cannon

Power: infinity to the infinineth power squared

What it does:take EVERYONE who ever lived or lives and suks their final smash into a smash ball and shoots it at someone. ONE TIME USE ONLY.

*powers up cannon*

*gives to next poster, who cannot shoot it at me*

Posted

MY DONUT IS FOREVER. IT CAN NOT BE DESTROYED AT ALL OR TAKEN AWAY FROM ME. IT STAYS WITH ME AND U CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. BWHAHAhA!

And thank you for the final smash cannon but i dont want it. i give to next person.

Posted

*gives cannon to next person, also preventing them from shooting me, and from giving it to someone else*

:evil:

Posted

Twinklepopper- Pops the twinkle in anyone's eye at the push of a button. It looks like an icepick, but it is actually a laser and radar guided popping BEAST. You aim, push the button, and it launches mini heatseeking tracking beacons to triangulate the line of attack. Push the button again and an explosion equivalent to 10 tons of TNT explodes, launching the projectile through your enemy's eye!

Posted

Cheez grader 9000 rip cheese at high speeds

Posted

...what is that...?

... is that....uh... cheez grader?

...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my nose!!!!! its been graded!!!!

*grabs bandaid*

hey that hurt... :cry:

i didnt want to use this but you leave me no choice... i will avenge my nose.

i unleash the unlimeted power of the triforce!!!!

you should all know what this does!!!

i wish for the demise of whoever threw that cheese grader at me... and a sandwich

Posted

Behold! Ganondorf333!

*throws Gannondorf333 at next poster*

Posted

"hi gannondorf333, i didn't know you cold fly." *gets slammed into head first*

"where am I?" *takes out tingle turner, and grabs tingle then throws at next poster*

Posted

Takes Ganondorf333, knees him in the head. Says 'Great army of hyrule ftw' and chucks him to the next poster.