Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The most stupid thing you did to your computer

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I uninstalled Realtek Audio (IDIOT) and I had to download an installer. I thought I lost the sound forever! :huh:

Posted

Well I uninstalled Realtek Audio (IDIOT) and I had to download an installer. I thought I lost the sound forever! :huh:

i have never done that :huh: it could have been bad lol

i don't touch anything on my computer

Posted

Me & my computer have been through alot :)

but the most stupid things were things like accidently formatting it, accidently deleting windows.

at least XP is a bit more idiot-proof.

Posted

I ONCE. . .

Who am I kidding, I've actually never done anything like that to my computer. . .

Posted

Worst thing? Fried my router...

No! I'm serious I fried my router. Apparently my brother had unplugged the internet connection on the computer so he could use it for his Xbox (we had problems with Xbox connecion back then) and I wanted internet so I found a cord that fit in the internet plug and then I see smoke emerging from it as well as a few sparks :embarrassed:

Posted

For a while, i kept unplugging my USB Flash Memory Drive, without removing it safely.

It died in 2 months.

Also, YAY I'm a wanderer.

Posted

I have done many baaad things to my pc, like once a year I gatta clean it up *rofl*

my most resent, I click an evil link on a forum, and my pc never worked again

LUCKILY, I saved everything (this was 3 months ago ^_^, yea, better not let me on your computer haha) and my brother helped me make my pc work again *hugs her pc whom name is Jiffy* it turned out to be good cause my pc goes much faster than ever before and while my bro was at it installed some awesome stuff haha

I can tell you the worste thing my bro did to his (also a few months ago haha)

we was installing something, it took him days to go it, it was spost to be awesome

he did something wrong and lost all his memory *rofl* yup there went Giblar.com lol, thats why we haven't updated my website in a while hahaha :unsure:

if any of you are wondering why I am posting so many replys to all these old posts its because I am staying up for like 36 hours for the hell of it, and I am veerrry verry bored ^_^

Posted

It seems that everytime I get some sort of virus, I get a new one every month....and more pop-ups are getting through my pop-up blocker...I might need to get a new one... :unsure:

Posted

let's see... Hmm... oh yes! I dropped it... don't ask that's all I'm saying... I dropped it... It still works though!

Posted

Umm... I messed my router's configuration /so/ bad when trying to connect my Wii that they had to install everything again.

And the worst part is that I can't connect my Wii yet because the router I have is incompatible with the Wii... :unsure:

Posted

what type of router do you have?

Posted

It's a Belkin.

I checked in Nintendo's help site and I found out that it was incompatible.

Posted

No way!

I got a Belkin too :\ that sucks.

Posted

I got an Officially Supported Router by Nintendo and made by Buffalo :D

Posted

No way!

I got a Belkin too :\ that sucks.

I know. :cry:

But I still have some hope. The wireless was not properly connected. With a different kind of modem, it might work. I really, really hope we get he new modem before July, or else I won't be able to download Opera...