Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maybe it's just me....

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Haven't you ever thought about these random things like:

-Who says,"You got the Compass!" or "You got the Boomerang!"

-The fact that Link can use everything he aquires perfectly when he just picks them up (except his sword)

-Who carries Link's stuff before Twilight Princess?

-And when you're fighting Ganondorf at the end of Twilight Princess, HOW COME ZELDA NEVER FALLS OFF EPONA???

Maybe I'm just paranoid but anyway...

Posted

I TOTALY AGREE!!!

Posted

I've always wondered how link carries all that stuff.

Posted

Yeah, but Nintendo (again) just wanted really cool weapons and decided to make the force of gravity disappear (example: The Ball and Chain! Like, if he puts all this stuff in his tunic, he would be crawling on the ground, and yet in the game, he just quickly stuffs it in his tunic as if gravity no longer applies, clearly Nintendo has a tendancy for doing stuff like that. Other examples: The Megaton Hammer, Iron Boots, Biggoron Sword, Double Clawshot, I could go on!) :D

Posted

I've also thought about that. but that's one of the things that really irritated me with four swords, the fact that u only could have one weapon at time.

Posted

I've also thought about that. but that's one of the things that really irritated me with four swords, the fact that u only could have one weapon at time.

My request for Zelda:

3D Four Swords Adventures with WW Graphics

2D Four Swords Adventures or other 2D Zelda game in which you can SHIELD.

That's what I hate about 2D Zeldas, you never have control over yer shield. You only do in the 3D Ones.....>_>

Posted

ITS A VIDEO GAME! I think it would be boring if you could only carry one item at a time! i mean really!

Posted

HAM! has a point there... :embarrassed:

well, I wondered why Zelda never fell from Epona (kind of anoying, Link always fell and Zelda was there, waiting for you to get on again).

We can't expect to have everything like reality, at least not yet :unsure:

You know... technology + video games + this forum topics = more real videogames

Posted

haha, 'it's a video game' still doesn't answer my question as to how he carries all that stuff! where does it go? I mean, two swords, two shields, three sets of clothing, two or three pairs of boots, bow and arrows...you know I could go on! lol especially the iron boots...they weigh link down when he's wearing them but once they're put away they're not heavy anymore?

and yeeees, the one-item thing irritated me to no end in four swords

Posted

Have you ever wondered where Epona is waiting when you play the song?

Posted

Kels, I think that with "it's a video game" we can understand that it can't be realistic, so there are going to be those things... We like it or not

Yeah, I wondered where's Epona...

And I was wondering the other day, how does Epona gets where you are to fight with Ganondorf? It just, appears there! :unsure:

Posted

If you've ever seen the zelda cartoon, then you would know that he has a magical pouch that he stores all his items in. Think about in Twilight Princess when he would always reach into his pouch for anything...yep his pouch is a magical mystery.

Posted

Yeah, but Nintendo (again) just wanted really cool weapons and decided to make the force of gravity disappear (example: The Ball and Chain! Like, if he puts all this stuff in his tunic, he would be crawling on the ground, and yet in the game, he just quickly stuffs it in his tunic as if gravity no longer applies, clearly Nintendo has a tendancy for doing stuff like that. Other examples: The Megaton Hammer, Iron Boots, Biggoron Sword, Double Clawshot, I could go on!) :D

He puts it in his pocket where Midna is and Midna carries all the stuff.

Posted

Tis' the magical pouch!!

He murdered Mary Poppins and made her bag into a pouch!!!! :huh:

Posted

OR, maybe midna is taking care of the item storage, if you remember, after you got the ordon sword and shield, she clicked her fingers and they broke into twilight particles, then you got them back when you became human, she could have just kept doing that.