Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how would YOUR Zelda game look like?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

my game would have a multiplayer component were you used one of your savings and dueled other players online.you would have no items.you would only have your sword tecniqes and certain items that you cannot remove.Like if you chose to duel at the bottom of Lake Hylia,you would have on the zora tunic and the iron boots,but you wouldnt be able to take the iron boots off.

The story would take place three years after Twiliight Princess,were Gannondorf returns and wants to kill Link and Zelda.Link would come home after a quick ride on Epona to find Ordon village burning to the ground.After finding everyone,with half of it's population,including Llia,dead.He sets out to find the man who did this.The story of course takes him across Hyrule,but he also has to go to Termina from Majora's Mask.He meets characters from previous games like Midna from Twilight Princess,and The Four Giants from Majora's Mask.He has to go through 36 dungeons,and at the end has an extreamly hard swordfight with Gannondorf.After the fight,he turns into the Gannon from Oot,except the fight with him in this game is more difficut than the one in Oot,and the duel you just had with Gannondorf.Dark Link also makes another appearance,and is also harder than the one in Oot.It would also be in 3D

Nintendo might want to look at this.It could very well be the next game if Nintendo sees it.Any of these ideas could.

Posted

if i was to design a zelda game it would look like this:

post-560-1174775961_thumb.jpg

or this:

post-560-1174775983_thumb.jpg

wait a moment...

P.S. do you have any idea how long 36 dungeons would take to program?

Posted

do you have any idea how long 36 dungeons would take to program?

Posted

lol, i've only just noticed but those pictures are a bit out of date now, i've done quite a lot of work on the link charcacter model since i made those, but the background still needs work...

I think 36 dungeons would also get a bit samey after a while "well done you got this item, o look you need to go into another dungeon to get another item", personnaly id much rather have 2 games with 20 dungeons each, even if it was a two part story in the end anyway, especially as 36 would definately take the better part of a decade to make..

36 would only work if each one was thought out seperately and thoroughly and all the parts in the middle joined them together well, something that's not always done between every zelda dungeon at the moment as there is...and of course the middle bits will take more time as well.

online deathmatches are a good idea though, i started a rumour a while ago about that for twilight princess, but it didn't get around as much as id hoped.

Posted

My perfect Zelda game would be TP Link discovering Termina. He would find that Majora has nearly completely destroyed Termina and he has to free the 4 Giants to stand behind him to save Termina yet again. He discovers all of these relics depicting OoT Link back when he saved Termina. He also needs to recover the 4 missing pieces of Majora's Mask so that he can seal Majora back into the Mask. That makes 8 Temples plus Majora's new Temple where the Clocktower once stood. All of the fields and providenses of Termina would also be much bigger compared to the original MM. Eventually Link will discover that Majora was using the Triforce of Balance to destroy Termina and I'll spit in you none believer's faces. There would be slightly large towns (Not too large, about the size of Windfall.) in all four Providenses. (Swamp, Mountain, Ocean, Canyon.) And Miyamoto would decide to make this the hardest Zelda yet to keep his Hardcore Fans entertained.

That would be my perfect Zelda. . . :D

Posted

My perfect Zelda game would be TP Link discovering Termina. He would find that Majora has nearly completely destroyed Termina and he has to free the 4 Giants to stand behind him to save Termina yet again. He discovers all of these relics depicting OoT Link back when he saved Termina. He also needs to recover the 4 missing pieces of Majora's Mask so that he can seal Majora back into the Mask. That makes 8 Temples plus Majora's new Temple where the Clocktower once stood. All of the fields and providenses of Termina would also be much bigger compared to the original MM. Eventually Link will discover that Majora was using the Triforce of Balance to destroy Termina and I'll spit in you none believer's faces. There would be slightly large towns (Not too large, about the size of Windfall.) in all four Providenses. (Swamp, Mountain, Ocean, Canyon.) And Miyamoto would decide to make this the hardest Zelda yet to keep his Hardcore Fans entertained.

Wow, some pretty good ideas here....:lol:

Posted

lol, i've only just noticed but those pictures are a bit out of date now, i've done quite a lot of work on the link charcacter model since i made those, but the background still needs work...

I think 36 dungeons would also get a bit samey after a while "well done you got this item, o look you need to go into another dungeon to get another item", personnaly id much rather have 2 games with 20 dungeons each, even if it was a two part story in the end anyway, especially as 36 would definately take the better part of a decade to make..

36 would only work if each one was thought out seperately and thoroughly and all the parts in the middle joined them together well, something that's not always done between every zelda dungeon at the moment as there is...and of course the middle bits will take more time as well.

online deathmatches are a good idea though, i started a rumour a while ago about that for twilight princess, but it didn't get around as much as id hoped.

Yeah.Maybe it could be about 6 dungeons in each land you go to,like if they decide to put hyrule and termina together,it would be 12,making for a fairly long game.If they added the Twilight,it would take longer to make,but would make a longer game.The problem with having the twilight in the game is that in the end of[be careful,spoiler coming up]TP,Midna destroys the mirror of Twilight,supposivly severing the link between the world of light and the twilight realm.But since Gannondorf has the triforce of power,he could probably fix the mirror and try to destroy the Twilight.

Posted

That sounds pretty good.